4 members have voted

1. 1. Witch is your faverite gundem from gundem seed destiny

• Strike freedom
    • justce
    • Destiny
    • Legend
    • Saviour
    • Impulse

I don't mean to rain on the parade, but please check your spelling. We have a spell check for things like this. Please in the future, read your posts out loud before you hit the "post" button. "Gundams" not "Gundems"

I would have to agree about the Windam, but I also love how they had the Dom put into the series in destiny. It would be cool to see Zaft push out some Gelgoogs in that epic last battle as well. To get back on topic, since it was considered to be Destiny era, I'd go with the Strike Noir, or Destiny.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I bother posting.

DOMs were supposed to be Mass Produced though. And god, how the HECK it got chosen over the ZAKU was.... wierd. According to a few sources however, it was all due to undercover Clyne Faction members over there, persuading the higher ups that skill and "enough" power with numbers were all they needed, since the DOMs were obviousy way more expensive, with their beam shields, beam bazookas, hover capabilities and their beam scatter guns.

Best "mobile suit" eh?... If the Akatsuki wasn't battery powered, think of the possibilities...

Actually the DOM originally wasn't built to the specs the Clyne Faction had it at; they had some weird pack that had a lance drill.

The Clyne Faction DOMs are modified versions of the original trial types. The originals were ones that competed against the ZAKU to be built by ZAFT as mass produced suits.

According to a few sources however, it was all due to undercover Clyne Faction members over there, persuading the higher ups that skill and "enough" power with numbers were all they needed

Never heard that. According to every source I've read, The ZAKU was chosen because veteran GINN and GuAIZ pilots preferred the way it handled over the DOM.

Actually the DOM originally wasn't built to the specs the Clyne Faction had it at; they had some weird pack that had a lance drill.

The Clyne Faction DOMs are modified versions of the original trial types. The originals were ones that competed against the ZAKU to be built by ZAFT as mass produced suits.

It had a pack that equipped either two Gigaplex Launchers with an ammunition belt, two sets of four drill lances, or one Gigaplex and one set of lances. It was also a much more interesting white-and-grey paint scheme.

And keep in mind that competing against it originally was the ZGMF-X999A ZAKU Mass-production Trial Type. The production models came later.

My personal favorites? Gaia, Destiny, Saviour, Strike Noir and Blu Duel.

Production models? "Dark" Dagger L, GOUF Ignited, ZAKU Phantom and Euclid.

Honorable mentions to the IJ, Euclid, Chaos and Gells-Ghe.