Battle: Double Team Challenge, looking for takers...

evo_Sieg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be using the caracter Takumi Sawada.

You can see him in this link --> Takumi Sawada

I'll start the post in the coliseum. Since I will be the one to post, Kyuubi and Blatt, please duscuss among yourselves who will post after me. The Konig will post then either of you will be the last one, is that ok?

Dangit OPA, you can't ref? Hehe... But thanks for the heads-up!

Thank you for substituting Rad! I'll start the post as soon as I can.

Just a note: The order of entry posts need not reflect the actual turn order. Team members may post their entry into the arena consecutively (ex. a basketball team coming out of the locker room). You may still set your turn order at that time, if you so wish, however.

• 2 weeks later...

Ref, another problem. It seems that Konigstiger has been banned from the forums for 1 month. How would the battle unfold now?

I wouldn't mind continuing on the battle alone, like what Liubei is doing in their battle thread, just to inform you. It's the Team Zoids way, hehe...

Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Uhmm, another question... Will the post order really be "Kyuubi -> Sieg -> Blatt"? If this is correct after Blatt comes Kyuubi again, and I would be kept as an extreme disadvantage. Could I request for a turn order like Liubei's in their battle thread? As in I get to post a response after Kyubi and Blatt?

Just to clear things up. Thanks.

Request denied.

Letting you post after each opponent is essentially giving you two turns in one. While you are at a disadvantage, it is no different than if your team mate was destroyed.

Note that attacks are resolved only when you post your response, and not at the end of the Battle Round. This means that even though Blatt posts after you in the Turn Order, his attack for that Battle Round only resolves when you respond to it in the next Battle Round.

Essentially, the turn order becomes Blatt -> Ref -> Kyuubi -> Sieg.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...