Battle: Double Team Challenge, looking for takers...

evo_Sieg

So just to reitereate,

Battle Specifics:

Number of Competitors: 4

Battlefield: Forest

Restrictions on MS: CE 73 non-Nuclear MSs and non-Nuclear Gundams

Battle Mode: Double Team Challenge

Referee: OPA

Team 1:

TMF/A-802W2 Kerberos BuCUE Hound                      : evo_Sieg    : to be named combatant

TMF/A-802W2 Kerberos BuCUE Hound                      : konigstiger  : to be named combatant

Team 2:

GAT-X102 Duel Gundam equipped w/ Assault Shroud  : Kyuubi  : to be named combatant

ZGMF-1000/A1 Gunner ZAKU Warrior                        : Blatt    : to be named combatant

I shall notify our referee with this. I assume that this is all set.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evo_Sieg will start the thread (as he is the one who organised this Battle)...Make sure the title of the thread mentions the 2v2 and who's in it.

Also, what will be the names of the character you will be using here in the Colesium- you can use your main character, but if you want to use a different charcter you should tell us who they are (as that is the name that shall be scored- not your account name.)

Just like to remind you all that the fighting is not to start until all combatants have entered and I have given the all-clear.

This battle cannot yet go ahead!

Having checked over the rules and confirmed with Winders, Blatt and Kyuubi have not yet met the standards required to partake in the Colesium.

The Rules state that members are required to have an Approved character in the Character bio's section of the forum.  Or, have made at least 50 posts.

http://www.adventdestiny.com/index.php/topic,385.0.html

Blatt and Kyuubi's characters have not yet been accepted, and they haven't made at least 50 posts either.  Therefore, this Battle will not commence until these two members meet the requirments.

Edited by Guest

Hmm, are they posts, or spam? jk Kyuubi

I see evo is on now, so he can start the thread when he feels ready

Just remind everyone that no two combatants of the same team can reply immediately after the other.  All responses must be taken in turn as stated in the Colesium Rules.

Alrighty then! Since Kyuubi is now qualified for the Coliseum battle, I request that all combatants please post your coliseum character's profile in the Arena Combatants Information Kiosk before I start the actual battle thread.

Click here to go directly to the kiosk:  Arena Combatants Information Kiosk

If you already have a profile up please notify us in this thread.

Then after all combatants have finished, we'll get our posting sequence ready and then we'll start the fight, most probably by tomorrow.

Thanks everyone!