Re: Takashi Kitsune

fireminerva

General

Full name: Takashi Higen Kitsune

Nickname: Taka, Kitsune

Race: Coordinator

Birthplace: PLANT, December Colony

Citizenship: Orb

Personality: Takashi is a reserved extrovert, he loves to be surrounded by people but will often keep his thoughts to himself since he isn't much of a conversationist.  In what he feels to be the dedication of himself to Orb's ideals Takashi has devoted himself to justice and though he is a soldier of Orb he considers himself to be free thinking on many matters.

On duty Takashi strives for efficiency, attempting to adopt the best solution for whatever situation he finds himself in.  Sadly his ideas are not always completely practical and though he hates to be reprimanded for his mistakes Takashi cannot help but sometimes prepare for the worst.  Despite this he is professional in all of his dealings in the Orb military.

When off duty Takashi tends to be a bit more reserved.  Since he was never the person to have many friends Takashi doesn't really know how to act around people and finds himself feeling awkward and withdrawn in most situations.  Though he repeatedly tries to convince himself otherwise Kitsune always feels as though he is missing something and without it he isn't completely whole.

Appearance

Height: 6'0

Weight: 175

Hair Colour and Style: Dark brown hair similar to Heero Yuy's from Gundam Wing.  Cut thinly on the sides but on the top of his head his hair spikes straight out in numerous places, often giving off the impression that Takashi has more hair on his head then he really does.  Occassionally Takashi lets his hair hand down so that it covers his eyes.

Eye Colour: Brown eyes

Identifying Marks: No special markings that would distinguish him in any way.  Takashi has no odd scars or anything of that sort.

Skin Tone: Caucasian, well tanned.

Build: Medium build, nothing too impressive but it is clear that Takashi can handle himself.

Clothing: When out of a uniform:  Takashi dresses pretty casually usually doning a pair of comfortable pants and shirt and then some sort of long sleeved top since he is amused by long sleeves.  Also, for some odd reason which he himself does not fully understand, Takashi likes ponchos and often makes a spectacle of himself by darting his hands out of the interesting item.

Handiness: Takashi was born left handed but has since become Ambidextrous.

Background

Mother: Alice Kitsune

Father: Lugen Kitsune

Siblings: Takashi had an older brother who died during the war in CE 71

Wife/Girlfriend: None to speak of but with time who knows.

Personal History: Takashi was born CE 63 to Alice and Lugen Kitsune.  By the time he was five his parents had moved away from the PLANTS to Orb's colony of Heliopolis.  When he was 8, the same year in which his brother joined ZAFT, Takashi and his family moved again, this time to Orb and in doing so Takashi set foot upon the Earth for the first time.  As fate would have it the attack on Helipolis came only a week after Takashi and his family left Helipolis.

Even after two wars and the loss of their son and Taka's brother the Kitsune's decided to stay in Orb.  After the end of the Second Bloody Valentine War Taka grew up relatively happy, deciding to stay away fromt he military and pursue instead a career in journalism.  After coming to earth Takashi had become enthralled with the way the light filtered down through the sky and how it cast shadows across creation.  His fascination was so great in fact that for his thirteenth birthday he begged his parents for a camera and ever since then was never found without it.  By the time he was 21 Takashi had finished college and set out across the globe as a freelance photographer/reporter.

After nearly a year of traveling and seeing most of the continents Takashi arrived in what used to be the Republic of East Asia.  On assignment there for a Hong Kong newspaper Takashi was covering a small protest on the outskirts of the city.  As he stood only a few hundred feet away snapping pictures Takashi watched as a small group of men and women confronted the protesters and began yelling at them, clearly upset by their demonstration.  Instead of ignoring the group the protesters instead became enraged and a large number of them attacked the smaller group requiring many of them to be hospitalized.  Though the attackers were eventually arrested Takashi realized that the police were nearly powerless to stop them and that life was not as relative as it seemed.

Returning to Orb Takashi volunteered for military service and now hopes to enter into the mobile suit corp.

Aside from being a photographer Takashi's long trip has given him a diverse set of talents ranging from simple identity fraud to lock picking/slicing.  He also developed a bit of a talent in rock climbing and repelling.  At the same time his combat skills are half decent from studying a few disciplines of martial arts, though he hasn't really mastered any of those he's studied; more recently he's developed an interest in Jeet Kun Do.

Edited by Guest

You would need to rephrase this.

"Never the person to be on the wrong side Taka often runs into conflict within himself."

Please do not refer to any canon characters in your history.

I noticed that your sentence structures seem a bit... awkward, but I guess things can only improve once you start to RP

I will change that phrase however, in my defense, I must say that I wasn't refering to a canon character in that phrase.  To be honest my character was based off of my own personal thoughts and beliefs.

Also, odd though it may be, my sentence structure is what it is though I will to my best to be clear and fluid in all things once I start to RP here on the site.

Thank you

Edited by Guest

Comming from another person who had a photo-journalist on Seed Rpg, I give you props for making a journalist type character. Also how would your character come across a picture of Kira Yamato? I doubt 8 year olds would go around and take pictures of a random 16 year old student at a technical college. If possible, you can elaborate further on this, but make it somewhat vague as to alienate a link to the canon character.

I will change that phrase however, in my defense, I must say that I wasn't refering to a canon character in that phrase.  To be honest my character was based off of my own personal thoughts and beliefs.

Also, odd though it may be, my sentence structure is what it is though I will to my best to be clear and fluid in all things once I start to RP here on the site.

Thank you

When I say do not refer to a canon character, I meant do not state that you took pictures of Kira Yamato. I apologise if you thought I was accusing you of basing the character after another.

Expand on the hair style. Describe Heero Yuy's hairstyle rather than simply state it's similarity with the hairstyle of your character.

Also, while there are certainly 'cameramen' in the military (how else do we get recon or propaganda material?), a 'reporter' is definitely classified as a civilian, and thus, would not be in active military service.

I'll work on the hairstyle thing, though I lack the adjectives to describe Heero's hair.

Rad, if you read Takashi's history he WAS a reporter.  I also feel that just because he's joined the military that doesn't mean that his old job has no affect on him; at the same time he might still find a way to make use of his time as a reporter so for the moment I feel compeled to leave it up even though Takashi isn't an active reporter in the civilian world.

[align=center]Orb Union Bureau of Citizenry

Kusanagi City, United Emirates of Orb[/align]

This is to certify that Mr. Takashi Kitsune is a naturalized citizen of the United Emirates of Orb, and is to be accorded with the same rights as all other loyal citizens of the Orb Union.

Furthermore, this citizen is an enlisted soldier in the Federation of Royal Emirates Elite (FREE) Forces, holding the rank of Leading Private, with duties and responsibilities thereof.

Signed and Noted by:

Representative Rad Rider-Kamakura

------------------------------

Welcome to ORB, fireminerva.

Don't post anything for RP yet, though. We'll post an announcement on our faction board when we have further news.

Still no native Orbies. Watch out, humankind, "all your peeps are migrate to us."