Transformers Break

FrostyFoster

The powerful fists pressed hard against the Seeker’s chest, sending him careening through the skies. “RAMJET!” Slipstream called out, not receiving a response. Turning and spinning, the white jet was able to stop himself before he could hit anything, floating right side up.

“Hahaha! That’s it? You must-“

His joints began to expand. Sparks fluttered in between every gap and crevasse the Decepticon’s chassis had. A sickness befell Ramjet as every piece of him ached. He opened his mouth, but all that came out was the smoke fuming inside of him. In what sounded like a crack of thunder, Ramjet’s body ceased to exist. Whatever chunks that were left from the explosion rained down onto the city as all watched.

“You…you MONSTER!” Slipstream screamed while flying toward Overcharge, only for a bolt of energy to hit her hard in the neck, crashing downward into some pavement. Immediately, Sundor had enough, putting his hand in the air as Hound pressed his gattling gun at him. “I give up. I give up.” He stated, shaking his head in fear of what had been created.

Overcharge slowly pressed his feet down in front of the one he started this quest with, Perceptor. The scientist’s body was clearly weakened by the stress of the battle. Without a stasis tank, he would die.

“PERCEPTOR…LIVE.”

Placing his hand atop the red Cybertronian’s head, energy seeped through his wire, giving Perceptor what felt like a jumpstart. The bot rose to stand with the Corporal. “You saved me.” He muttered, his emotions getting the best of him. “Overcharge…You saved me.” For the first time in his existence, Perceptor didn’t treat his race like the machines they were, but as beings with life. However, as his life was ignited, Overcharge’s began to cease, his optics noticed the taxi bot’s fingers fade away.

“No! Overcharge, you’re fading!”

“MY MISSION IS COMPLETE, MY GOOD FRIEND. THE DECEPTICONS WILL NO LONGER HARM THIS PLANET.”

His arms faded.

“THIS IS NOT THE END OF ME, BUT THE BEGINNING. MY LIFE SOURCE WILL BECOME APART OF ALL.”

His legs faded.

“THANK YOU PERCEPTOR. THANK YOU HOUND.”

Overcharge smiled one last time as he disappeared. Little flutters of light were seen flying in the sky, Perceptor knowing he would be able to trust him forever.

“You’ll always be with us, buddy.” Hound smirked, the wormhole producing not a Decepticon ship, but an Autobot one.

Perceptor sat in his newly furnished lab on Cybertron, some time passing since the Battle of Seattle. With Slipstream and Sundor in custody, an agreement was made between the Autobot Convoy and the world’s governments after Cybertronian matters were taken care of. While the warp hole could never be closed, it would be heavily monitored by the Autobots. Cybertronians would not be allowed to return to Earth.

Hound, while distraught he wasn’t allowed to return to Earth, was promoted to Lieutenant and given leadership over his own squadron. Secretly, he left Buzzsaw on the planet, telling interrogators that he perished in battle. In reality, he didn’t want the bird to be taken from his home.

Hot Shot’s body was strangely never found within the rubble of the HOPE. He is currently listed as “MIA” by the Autobots and “WANTED” by the Earth’s governments.

SOUNDWAVE’s fortress was barren once the Autobot Convoy arrived. Anything that could’ve been possibly used was confiscated by the Autobots. The Canadian government current uses it as a research facility.

SOUNDWAVE’s status is unknown.

Perceptor his final entry on the Teletraan Mobile in his lab. “Time to start the day. This new guy better be all they’ve said he is.” As he stood up, he smiled. Every once in a while, he felt something faint, knowing exactly what it was. What he was. As Overcharge continued to guide him, Perceptor went to start his job as the Science Officer directly under the new Prime.

Optimus Prime.

End of Transformers: Break

The landscape was mostly rocky, only a single cliff allowed a white animal to watch over the horizon. He watched as a metallic yellow bird flew in circles, cawing as it dove down to perch on his shoulder. 

“They finally did it.”

He transformed.

“They brought the war to my planet.”

“They will pay.”

Buzzsaw cawed, flapping back into the sky. The legend of Oaklio had returned…

6EB61182-D27E-40D6-A7B6-5980A110C566.thumb.jpeg.fe6bac3640bdf5e2b9ff99db906fb225.jpeg

• Thanks 1