Hi ^^

Darkness

Hi, I'm Darkness. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Please call me Darky - it's a nickname I've picked up elsewhere on the net

I guess I should probably say some things about myself, seeing as that's usually the general purpose of introducing one's self.

I'm 17, female and Australian. I'm relatively new to the Gundam fandom, and I'm waiting somewhat impatiently for the next volume of Gundam Seed Destiny to be released in Australia 

I've been rping for a couple of years, and found this site after a rather frustrating day of trying to find a RP on Gaia online. Whilst I've only been rping for a couple of years, I've been writing short stories since I was 7, so I like to believe I'm an okay writer. I still make mistakes, and really appreciate it when people pick me up on those errors, because then I can correct them.

Well, I do believe I've rambled on long enough. If you have any questions, criticisms or anything else, feel free to ask! 

I think there are more Aussies here than there are 'Yanks'. 

Ah well.

Welcome and all that, be sure to read the rules/guidelines if you haven't done so already. 

Story writer, eh?  I've written a couple of fan fictions but I have yet to venture into a fully original story.  Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you all for your kind welcomes 

I keep reading and rereading the rules and guidelines I wonder when I'll have them memorized. I'll start browsing profiles soon, and maybe I'll even take the time to start creating a character myself. Although, I might wait until I'm certain of which faction I want to be joining before I begin that venture. 

Story writer, eh?  I've written a couple of fan fictions but I have yet to venture into a fully original story.  Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay.

I've tried writing fan fiction, but it didn't go well - I just can't seem to write other people's characters with any amount of skill. My original stories are nothing special really, and they don't last long. I think my longest was about 3 pages. I just can't keep an original storyline going.

... Unless you count the 10 page history I wrote for a character in a RP I had with some school friends once.  I'm not sure if it really counts as an original story though.

Well, most fan-fiction I have written tend to use the settings from whatever source material it originated from (whether it's from a series or a game) but I've never written much that actually involves canon characters. 

I got one on this site, as an example as to the types of fics I write.

The March of Technology

EDIT: Fixed link. (one too many http's >_> )

Edited by Guest

I've tried fan fictions like that, but they're almost as unsuccessful as my ones that use canon characters. Guess I'll just stick to my original stories, even if they are short 

I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but the link isn't working  Oh well, I still managed to find it anyway.  I haven't read all of it yet, but what I did read, I liked.

I'd like to do something similar - One shots about what happened in Gundam Seed from the points of view of people that don't really get shown much in the series. I even managed to start one, but it needs a lot of work.

Fixed the link, even though you found it.

That would be great, since that was my intention with the brief 'The March of Technology' series of fics in which I wanted to write out aspects of the Cosmic Era that weren't either shown or approach main events from a different perspective.

Anyways, I read your profile already.  You'll do fine here at AD.