Hello, everyone!(Insert witty introduction title here)

Chaokaze

Hey, everyone! I was referred here by a friend of mine on deviantART, so I figured, "Hey, maybe this would be cool to check out." '

Oookay, so a little bit about myself.

I guess I'm what you would call a very artistic person. I'm a musician, I draw(mostly anime, lol. I can draw realism, but I prefer anime, lol), and I write stories. I've delved into acting, too, but meh, it's not my thing, lol.

Some of the stories I've written are basically what you would call "pseudo fanfics", I guess. This refers to my stories that take place in the Gundam universe, even though I use new timelines and no characters from existing Gundam series ever make an appearance in my stories. One of these stories is "Gundam D: Eternity". Although, I do have other stories that have nothing to do with Gundam whatsoever, such as "Nautical Heaven", "Hoshi Ultima/Hoshi Ultima 2: Freedom Memory", "Sonic Polarity/Sonic Polarity 2: Trace of Stardust", etc.

My drawing style? I'm very heavily influenced by Hisashi Hirai, lol. Just so you know.

Music? For the most part, my music is a mix of rock/electronica/classical. Although, occasionally I do songs that have an Oriental influence on them(Trust me when I say that mixing Oriental-style music with heavy rock is VERY interesting, lol)

...Wow. I ramble on a lot, don't I? '

Well, I guess that's a little bit about myself, lol. Although, it's probably just abunch of info that nobody cared for, but that's ok, lol.(Yes, I'm aware I use "lol" a lot. It's a bad habit, I know. ')

So, I guess this is a roundabout way of saying this, but here goes: "Hi. I'm new." '

Hey, don't call that rambling! Its actually a good way for us to know you. I actually prefer it to a simple "Hello there!" message.

Music? For the most part, my music is a mix of rock/electronica/classical. Although, occasionally I do songs that have an Oriental influence on them(Trust me when I say that mixing Oriental-style music with heavy rock is VERY interesting, lol)

Hmm, a mix of rock/electronica/classical... Very much like me nowadays, though my interest in rock has lessened a bit.

Feel free to explore the forum further, and please be spare some time in reading the guides on the left to help you get started.

We'll be waiting for your profile, since you've been good in writing, hehe..

Hope to see you in chat as well! (Please do!)

See 'ya in the forums!

evo: Heh, well, I never did feel comfortable just saying "Hi" and leaving it at that. ' It just feels so...empty, saying just that, lol.

And yeah, I'm working on my profile right now. I'm just looking through the guides to see what group governs over North America, lol. You see, for my character's birthplace, I decided to place it in Newfoundland, Canada. Heh, I bet not many people have that as a birthplace for the character, lol. So right now I'm stuck on Citizenship.

Dragon: Thanks, lol. ' Heh, sometimes I feel like I go overboard with the introduction sometimes, though. I remember the last place I signed up at, my intro was LONG.

Valiant: Ooh, sweet, thanks for bringing that to my attention!

liubei: Ah, so I see this place runs on that other code, not HTML, lol. ' I wasn't sure, lol.

And thank you all for the warm reception! I appreciate it.