Re: Astray series

Vanguardian

I was wondering if anyone could tell me more of the Astray series, particularily the anime.  Now, I've got the first manga series that came over to the U.S. and liked it, so I know a little about it.  Alas, it doesn't seem U.S. companies will bring over the side series to Gundam SEED like Astray, so I don't mind if I can get some spoilers from people.  MAHQ.net allows me to view some of the mechs, but it doesn't tell you anything about the pilots or how the mechs were exactly involved (performance wise).

Also, in light of the RPing here, the Astray series brings some concerns with some crazy technology like sentient A.I.'s, MS mounted Lohengrin class guns, and George Glen's brain case.  How should such things be taken into account?

Oh, I suppose I worded one of my sentences wrong when I said "it doesn't seem that U.S. companies will bring over...Astray," what I should have added was "Astray anime." In the previous sentence I did mention that I own the first manga in English (by Tokyo Pop), so I took it for granted that people would understand what I meant.

Oh, I suppose I worded one of my sentences wrong when I said "it doesn't seem that U.S. companies will bring over...Astray," what I should have added was "Astray anime." In the previous sentence I did mention that I own the first manga in English (by Tokyo Pop), so I took it for granted that people would understand what I meant.

Now that you mention it, the only thing animated about Astrays are just promotional shorts, which do nothing much, really.

I'm still hunting for the manga for the side stories. I guess my last resort would be to order online. I can't seem to find it in any comic stores in Singapore (or at least all those I have visited).

Just a reminder. If spoilers are to be posted in this thread please do add a

tag to the topic name as well as to use the spoiler BBC tag in the post. 

I'm still hunting for the manga for the side stories. I guess my last resort would be to order online. I can't seem to find it in any comic stores in Singapore (or at least all those I have visited).

I thought those Chinese-translated versions would be around? If not, try a shot back home, there is apparently the Chinese-translated ones around.

I thought those Chinese-translated versions would be around? If not, try a shot back home, there is apparently the Chinese-translated ones around.

I'm looking for the original versions of the Chinese-translations. I know there are those cheap, pirated copies at any comic store in JB but those aren't what I want.

I saw some guy selling the series on YesAsia but the price is pretty steep, especially if you include the shipping fees and all.