Picking up the slack

fireminerva

So... my love for all things Gundam has certainly remained unchanged but I personally feel that the site has been a little slow lately.  This isn't a complaint so much as me trying to find a solution that could involve multiple characters from multiple factions.  Personally I'd love to get my character into a fight of decent size and I don't even really have a problem with my character being injured or killed.  However I digress and would like to simply stress that I'm looking for new people to interact with and hope that said interaction will give others a chance to have some fun in the days to come.

It is inevitable on an online RPG forum that players come and go. The commitments of RL will always come first. I hope you'll understand that. As for having new people to interact with, I hope that our members would actively help to promote Advent Destiny as the site to go to for Gundam Seed RPG. I firmly believe that we have established ourselves as one of the forerunners in this genre of Play by Post RPG.

I understand that you wish to play multiple characters. However, the restriction we put up is out of concern of abuse by members. We will be introducing a money system and we would not want characters to have huge sums of money at their disposal just because they RP many character. For example, if player A has one character and player B has five characters, player B would end up earning much more if their activity are equal. We are unable to separate the individual character's bank account. Thus, each character of player B would have the fortune of all five characters to work with.

Until we find a way to remedy this problem, the character restriction will stay.

Oh, I think that I totally misstated myself and that I've horribly confused you.

My long rant was really just about finding various people who have characters from different factions for a fun kicked back RP.  I'm not advocating for multiple characters or anything like that.

Please understand that I am very content with the administration's rule on multiple characters and that I was not alluding to wanting a new character at all.  I've learned my lesson from the goof I made by posting a second character and I have no intention of trying to undermine your decision on that.

Valiant, I think fireminerva is proposing something similar to the Chat's RP Stage in which we can only RP in character there.  (But none of us really use that channel, at least to my knowledge.  )  Also, this would be outside the realm of the main RP, so it would let people RP with characters outside their faction and so on.

Iono, just guessing here...