Re: Kawahira Ichigo

Bladester50

Well, this is convenient.

[align=center]Orb Union Bureau of Citizenry

Kusanagi City, United Emirates of Orb[/align]

This is to certify that Mr. Kawahira Ichigo is a native citizen of the United Emirates of Orb, and is to be accorded with the same rights as all other loyal citizens of the Orb Union.

Furthermore, this citizen is an enlisted soldier in the Federation of Royal Emirates Elite (FREE) Forces, holding the rank of Private, with duties and responsibilities thereof.

Signed and Noted by:

First Lieutenant Demetrius Amherst

OOC:WOOOT lol anyways..

I who am now a private enlisted in orb. Give myself on my back. And thank all of those people that helped me with their comments. Most of all I'd like to thank liubei, for taking the time to send me a PM and edit all my mistakes. I now understand very well what coherent means and will try to self edit

before i post.

EDIT: apparently I have to be placed into the Academy classes...

OOC again: I watched  the melancholy of haruhi suzimiyah! it was soooo awesome lmao

Edited by Guest

No problem.

But yeah, you'll have to wait a while before you're admitted into the Pilot Academy.

Since you're 'in' now, you can get posting.  Also, you're allowed to sign up and join a team at the Coliseum. (suit vs suit combat and it is unrelated to the main RP) 

Uh, just don't post at the Shooting Range yet, still dealing with an issue there.