Marcus Falden (EA pilot)

Marcus Falden

Full name: Marcus Falden

width=616 height=600http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/marcusfalden/marcuslookingleft.jpg[/img]

width=286 height=600http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/marcusfalden/marcusforendinganime.jpg[/img]

Nickname: none

Race: Natural

Birthplace: Berlin, Germany

Citizenship: Atlantic Federation

Personality:

A hot-headed Virgo, Marcus can get very angry very quickly, usually loosing his patience and getting himself into violent altercations, with whoever happened to have pissed him off. Not one to forgive easily he holds many grudges to this day.

The first impression one might draw from Marcus is a somewhat narcissistic devotion to himself. He tries to hide it, however one can sometimes catch him checking his own reflection on whatever might show it; be it a store front window, or a bathroom mirror.

A positive quality to Marcus is when he accepts someone as a friend he shows total loyalty and dedicated to that person. All though few his friendships are a lifelong commitment. 

While he does not poses the kind of hatred necessary to carry out violent acts against Coordinators, there is little if none existent positive attitudes towards them. Often if he speaks of them it will be with a tirade of racist, and all around foul remarks. This stems from his junior year of high school days.

Appearance

Height: 5'8

Weight: 155lbs

Hair Color and Style: Black, long

Eye Color: brown

Identifying Marks: His hair, and a 5 inch scar on his right hand, traveling from the wrist, and down the forearm.(he received in Cuba as a small child, from running into a closed sliding glass door.)

Skin Tone: tanned

Build: Athletic, somewhat heavy build (as in muscles, not fat).

Clothing: Sportswear, as in light sweat pants, and tight workout shirt. Usually likes to wear white, as long as it is tight and shows off his muscles.

Handiness: Right-handed

Background

Mother: Eleanor Bianca

Father: Seth Falden

Siblings: none

Wife/Girlfriend: none

Personal History:

Warning mature content ahead

Born in Germany but raised in Cuba, to Marcus he is 100% Cuban. He lived on the island for 15 years until he moved to Florida with his family. His father worked for the Military, and so once he finished high school there was little doubt in his mind, the career path he would choose.

His resentment and dislike for Coordinators stems sense his high school days. Marcus had the fortune all though to him it was more like a nightmare, of being accepted into a prestigious academy, which happen to be one of the largest schools for coordinators, in the state of Florida. It was in high-school that he met his long time friend Hector Villa-Lobos. A Dominican born, he was the only other Hispanic student in the entire school.

About the only thing that Marcus and Hector where able to excel at was their gym class. In every other class room students would always comment and joke about their academic standing.  They were allowed admission into the school, to show that it was not just a private institution open to Coordinator’s but a public one, open to every Earth Alliance Citizen.

The last straw for Marcus happened during his final Friday class, before leaving for home. A Coordinater of Asian descent named Yamada began insulting, and taunting Marcus about his low grades in the class. Unlucky for Yamada that happened to be the same day his high-school girlfriend dumped him. She had told him she was tired of being with a natural who could not think at her level. This of course left Marcus in awe and shock, which quickly turned into anger and rage. He had been with her since he first started attending the school. For him she was everything, and for her to leave him like this, after keeping his anger in check just to please her after all the humiliation, it was unbearable. 

For her he would always tolerate the Philipino, and Korean cordinators who would always trade insults with him. The one place he found pease was during Personal training class. Here most if not all the students at the school had a 90% absenty rate, but not for Marcus and Hector, they would always be there on time and mostly stay after class.

So with Yamada's insult he simply stood up walked up to Yamada with his hand extended for a hand shake. As soon as Yamada gave him his hand Marcus, pulled him close and gave him a savage knee to the gut. He the graved him by the shirt collar and punched him once with full force. Yamada was thrown backwards slamming against the wall and chalk board.

“pedaso de mierda, que tu te crees que eres, huh look at you know, god damn gook” He screamed at Yamada as he lay on the floor holding his noze, trying to stop the bleeding. “All you freak can go to hell.” Saying this he walked out of the class room.

After this incident Marcus stopped tolerating the insults of anyone else, especially coordinators. He soon found himself in scuffles all across the school. As his anti coordinator reputation grew so did the conflicts between Marcus and the coordinators at the school.

Marcus and Hector often spoke the same thing when around the other students who happen to be coordinators and Asian, which was 89% of the school population.

"These small penis, Emo fags need to grow a real pair of Cojones, god damn yellow bastards, I tell you, whoever first started this whole Coordinator BS is a fucking moron." says Marcus as he leans against the weight bench.

Hector comes over laughting and sits on the bench.

"Hahahaahah, you so right freaking nerds, I tell you bro this is the worst school to be in, well at least we win by default on the manliness scale."

Hector spoke between laughter.

"Hey what you mean by default. We always dominate the manliness scale, just because we have 0 competition from a bunch of yellow fucks doesn’t meant a damn. We are the best of the best, that’s all there is to it. Remember we are god’s true children after all." Marcus spoke as he stood with a mocking serious posture.

Hector could not stop laughting, finally after a few seconds he says "Oh hail the venerable Marcus Falden, preacher of the holy word."

"AMEN BROTHER" Marcus screamed out as he made the sign of the cross and then both friends could not stop laughting.

Meanwhile the three other students in the class who happen to be three girls all from Korean descent where indeed not laughting. Their faces betrayed no emotion yet inside, they where at the boiling point.

"See what I tell you this is what happens to countries that start off as colonies, they only produce savages and uneducated beasts." One girl spoke just loud enough to be heard across the room, her two friends, began laughting.

Marcus immediately turned and faced them. "Well, ladies what can I say my country has a deep and rich history spanning over 600 years, while all you have is what 100 years if at all, then again I guess you three squinty little eyed freaks couldn’t quite see that." Marcus spoke as he squeezed his eyes mocking them.

Hector once again broke into hysterical laughter, for him there was nothing sweeter then taunting and insulting a coordinator.

"It is useless to argue with someone as undeveloped as you." The girl countered dryly. At this Marcus smirked.

"Undeveloped you say, well I don't know last time I checked I think I am the guy with the biggest . . ." Saying this he pulled down his pants. "You girls just don’t know anything better sense you always hanging out with your pathetic excuse for man. When you ready to find out what a real man is about give me a call baby." The girls all left the classroom running, as Marcus pulled up his pants. The next ten minutes where spent not working out but in hysterical laughter.

During graduation Marcus and Hector where the last to receive their diplomas.

Right after high-school he decided to sign up for the marines, and has been in military service for the past two years. He is now currently interested in Mobile Suit piloting but awaits for his transfer papers and acceptance letter to arrive from Pilot Academy. 

Edited by Guest

You have to get your profile approved first before you can apply to a faction, and it's not going to be approved until it's complete.

At the moment, however:

1) Remove the (Natural or Coordinator) text in Race.

2) The text you wrote at "Appearance" should be moved to their proper places. You are not restricted to writing just "athletic" in Build, for example, and the sentence "His body is very muscular..." would be appropriate to put there.

3) Remove the parentheses around "Right-handed"

Looking forward to your completed profile.

First your character needs to meet a minimun quality, a good site to look the quality standards is the Character Libray, these characters meet at least the minimun quality to RP here, so a good background aids.

But that will only happen if you follow the suggestions in order to improve your character profile.

Keep in mind that the profile is what other players will know about your character so,  the better the profile is, the better other players will interact with your character.

So you should think about what Rad said in order to improve your background.

Edited by Guest

Azaru was merely trying to show you why your profile hadn't been approved of yet, so please try not to talk back at him like that; especially when there are parts of your profile that can be improved upon.  And Sylia, I understand your feelings, but try to speak in a civil manner, I don't like breaking up fights    (and nothing directly against Marcus, but I liked your joke about his ego  ).

In terms of improvements that can be made, the first would be the minor spelling errors that crop up from time to time (such as saying 'hat and biased racism', and saying 'sense' when you should be saying 'since' ); but your spelling errors are only minor, and aren't even that frequent.  Secondly, I am confused as to whether or not Marcus is religious or not; as saying 'he is not very religious' is a little ambiguous.  You say that he was baptized after a church, and that his mother taught him how to prayer, so does he still follow a religion?  And if not, what happened to make him lose his faith?

The Identifying marks section is reserved for things that cannot be explained in other parts of the appearance section; such as tattoos or birthmarks.  If Marcus' hair is his identifying mark, perhaps you could expand on his hair to show why it is so unique?

Finally, you've stated numerous times that he has a hatred for coordinators; would you care to expand on it?  It would help to better explain your character and his personality if we were to know why he hates coordinators so much, besides the fact that they had played god (yet again, making me wonder if he is religious or not).

Hopefully you will take these comments into consideration, and an admin will move your profile to the library when they believe it is acceptable.

Thanks Kaizer, at least you are upfront about it. Now you tell me exactly what needs to be changed not just say fix it, without stating the problems. I will work on this when I have time.

As for my EGO, guess what, No statehood is Good Enought to have me. Then again I do live in the best city in the World. MIAMI.

I do not want to see another word about anyones ego, next derogatory term thrown around will be met with dire consequences. This is a role playing forum, not Counter-Strike. If I want to see people bitch at each other like you guys, I'll go on CS thanks.

Now, to Marcus's profile; his clothing. Is he always wearing military clothing? Be it a pilot suit or uniform?

Why does he hate the coordinators? I take it that it's because of his faith to his religion, if so you should also state how he acts towards them and how some of the actions may have led to 'incidents'

You should state his relationship with his mother and father.

If he loves mobile suits what his feelings on coordinators making the first mobile suit and then naturals copying the concept? Does he ignore the fact or...?

What's this stuff about a video of him working at the gym all the way at the top of the topic?

The profile seems to fill in most requirements but I still think you can further elaborate on it.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A Coordinator of Asian descent named Yamada began insulting, and taunting Marcus about his low grades in the class. Unlucky for Yamada that happened to be the same day his high-school girlfriend dumped him. She had told him she was tired of being with a natural who could not think at her level. This of course left Marcus in awe and shock, which quickly turned into anger and rage. He had been with her since he first started attending the school....So with Yamada's insult he simply stood up walked up to Yamada with his hand extended for a hand shake. As soon as Yamada gave him his hand Marcus, pulled him close and gave him a savage knee to the gut. He the graved him by the shirt collar and punched him once with full force. Yamada was thrown backwards slamming against the wall and chalk board.

Above are just a little erm, errors. XP

Overall not too bad, but can you perhaps you can elaborate more about his treatment in school, maybe like how he's always bullied by coordinators etc etc.

• 3 weeks later...

there added some more, to be honest I dont think I need to write a whole book ont he bullying side of his life, as much as just state the facts, now if you think this will further add to the character then I will  place even more detail.

however I think what I added shows a clear and definate example of the characters attitude and behaviour, as well as feelings when it comes to coordinators.

well you asked for a very detailed look into the character why he hates cordinators and why he is arrogant and how he is so I gave it to you.

I dont see why anyone should get offended. This is how I portrayed the character to be, and this is his genuin true feelings.

Yes he is racist and sexest but then again he is also very true to life sense there are people like this and even worse.

In the end sense this seems to be a stricter RP site with a higher focus on quality and deth I decided to forgo the usual cookie cutter characters, who are all nice and loving to that of a real human with complex issues emotions and well racism.

Edited by Guest

I do understand the need for a realistic portrayal of characters on this site, however, one of the rules on the site states that:

No explicit material should go unaccompanied with a warning on the topic name.

Please respect the fact that some of us might be offended by such things. Cursing is allowed, albeit at a restricted level. Excessive usage of undesirable language will be dealt with by the AD Team.

If you really need to convey the words in that manner, you can at least censor them, and you can replace the whole thing about showing 'his manliness' with something that is not worded offensively.

I believe you need to be reminded of this rule as well:

Racism and sexism will not be tolerated.

Anyone found to be accusing members of racism or sexism, promoting racism or sexism, or being racist or sexist themselves will be IP banned and excused from the site. There are no exceptions to this rule. Promote racial harmony and a pleasant community spirit.

If you do not modify the thread within 24 hours, I would be forced to take action.