Zane "Ziggy" Mages

Ziggy

General

Full name: Zane Mages

Nickname: Ziggy

Race: Coordinator

Birthplace: Martius City

Citizenship: Plants

Personality: Zane is calm and collected most of the time, he has a tendency to be rude and judgmental of people he doesn't know well, but he keeps it to himself and close friends. When he is around people that he isn't familiar with he quiet, and withdrawn, he is a coward, but most of the time he pretends to be brave. hes also somewhat mentally unstable.

Appearance

Height: 5’ 11”

Weight: 145 lbs.

Hair Colour and Style: black, long and messy, it kind of sticks out in all directions

Eye Colour: a piercing shade of grey

Identifying Marks: a “horde win” skull tattooed on his back

Skin Tone: very pale, like he never goes into the sun

Build: lean, skinny, but his muscles are well defined

Clothing: a simple black t-shirt, usually covered by a jacket with a high collar that cover the lower part of his face, a pair of white baggy, Arabian style pants, and a pair of flip-flops

Handiness: Left-handed

Background

Mother: Carie Mages (confined to a mental hospital)

Father: Ulrik Mages (missing)

Siblings: his older brother Erik, age 22, Is traveling earth doing odd jobs, any extra money he has he sends to Zane.

Wife/Girlfriend: no one as of yet

Personal History: Zane only lived through part of the war between earth and Zaft, and was young at the time so he doesn’t remember much. Not that it matter how old he was because his parents tried to shelter him from the war, they believed it was to traumatizing for someone so young to through. They only allowed him to learn small amounts of information about it. Which in the long run caused him problems than it prevented, growing up almost completely oblivious to the world outside his hometown left him without the knowledge of current events, which made it impossible to interact with people, as a result he is quiet, and withdrawn. But with all his problems he was still had a happy, peaceful childhood.

He attended several prestige schools while growing up, paid for not by scholarships, but rather by parents wanting the best for there son. His lack ambition though kept him from going very far, Zane didn’t care about school because his philosophy was “my friends aren’t in the same school as me,why should I try if I can't have fun with my friends.”

But as much as he hated school pressure from his parents forced him to some how get by with barely passing grades. At age 17 when he graduated from high school he realized he was making mistakes left and right need to get his act together if he was going to survive in the real world, with out his parents help and money, which terrified him. He attended a few community colleges and cram schools to help him get the necessary skills needed to get into the engineering college he wished to attend. Now with tensions high between the earth and the plants once more, he is working even harder to help out his government’s military by trying to find ways to make their weapons more power efficient, stronger, and structurally sound. He really isn’t doing it for them though, he has trying to be helpful to make up for the mistakes he made when he was younger. Not that it really matters, be he just wants to feel better, and this is the only way he sees fit. he has a strong fear of naturals, so going ZAFT would be best for him.

heres his facekami_kaze9.jpg

and heres his tattoo

13513014314227cc4799d04.jpg

Edited by Guest

maybe, but I really have no way to. theres no stores around that sell it, its not on tv anymore, and I dont have highspeed internet to download it.

well I hope the changes I made are good enough.

Edited by Guest

I'd suggest Youtube then. Just search for Gundam SEED and you're bound to find something that will catch your interest. The flash files may not load very fast considering your connection but it should be much faster than normal downloads. That and it is way cheaper than actually buying the series. 

[align=center]plant.png

PLANT Supreme Council, Nation Defense headquarters,

Aprilius One branch[/align]

On the Morning of November 11 of CE85, Zane Mages is accepted into the Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty, under the direct supervision and guidance of the Supreme Council, and the officers appointed over you.

You and many young people your age will be the next generation allowing Coordinators to live free from persecution and discrimination. We hand the future of Plant into your hands, hold your head high, and don’t let that inner light falter.

Signed,

Commander Delfina Schneider, National Defense Headquarters