Shop suggestions

Asahi

Well, ok, so theres a shop function. Bout a week back, i had a discussion on the irc channel with someone about a multi-connector for purchase to allow striker and wizard packs on a suit (forgot who it was with sorry dude, please stand up!).

So first off, whats your say Valiant? Yay, nay, or not telling us ?

And second, if anybody's got some cool ideas for purchaseable upgrades/weapons, feel free to suggest them here!

Oh and btw, Valiant, if we're gona make this shop system work, could you put a link to it in the nav menu?

Well I might be in the wrong spot for this but its a suggestion (maybe more a query) so if this is the wrong spot just delete this post...

I've seen in the shop options that there is a function where one can transfer their money to another RP'ers account.

So I was wondering; for people who have trouble controlling themselves with character creation (KCT, OPA, Kaizer) can we one day write up a character and auction them off ? 

just a thought

Well, ok, so theres a shop function. Bout a week back, i had a discussion on the irc channel with someone about a multi-connector for purchase to allow striker and wizard packs on a suit (forgot who it was with sorry dude, please stand up!).

So first off, whats your say Valiant? Yay, nay, or not telling us ?

And second, if anybody's got some cool ideas for purchaseable upgrades/weapons, feel free to suggest them here!

Oh and btw, Valiant, if we're gona make this shop system work, could you put a link to it in the nav menu?

The shop system is WIP so don't hold your breaths for it