Minor update

Valiant

I just thought I'll drop by to make this little announcement while in the midst of preparing for my exams and internship interview.

I have relaxed the rule regarding the addition of pages and editing of content in the Cosmic Compendium. This is done to encourage members to sign up and help to contribute to the Compendium. I hope this would make life easier for those of you who have been actively helping out in the Compendium.

Please sign up using the name that you go by on Advent Destiny to help others in recognising who you are on the Compendium.

I appeal to members to not edit articles unless there is really a need to. If you vandalise the Compendium, you will be dealt with.

It's essentially a wiki that provides background info for AD.

We already have the basic MS info (mostly via MAHQ) but it needs to be sorted out.  That's what evo_Sieg's been working on.  Feedback on that or any other section would be appreciated, at the Suggestions section.  (Such as the Armaments section and the Factions & Nations section.)

See Valiant's '6th Months Celebration' thread for a overview of the Compendium.

Edited by Guest