Jason Snow

Jason Snow

General

Full name: Jason Snow

Nickname: none

Race: Natural

Birthplace: Republic of East Asia

Citizenship: Orb

Personality: He generally makes an attempt to be friendly and does not to jump to conclusions though he can get a bit short tempered and judgmental at times. Very dedicated to his work even if he doesn’t really believe in the reasons behind it. He not quite an alcoholic but does tend to over drink occasionally and despite trying several times has yet to completely quit. A nihilistic, he refuses to believe anything happens for a reason.       

Appearance

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 173 lbs

Hair Colour and Style:  Brown, skinhead

Eye Colour: Dark Green

Identifying Marks: a broken nose, it has been fixed but is still slightly squint

Skin Tone: Caucasian

Build: Muscularly athletic

Clothing: When not in uniform, he normally wears jeans and a white hooded jumper

Handiness: Right-handed

Background

Mother: Catherine Snow (Deceased)

Father: Michael Snow (Deceased)

Siblings: Greg Snow (Deceased)

Jessica Snow

Wife/Girlfriend: Ex wife Emma Edisson

Personal History:

Although he was born in East Asia, both of Jason’s parents were original from Europe so he didn’t look Asian. Jason’s parents had moved to Asia on business before their children were born and decided to stay there permanently. Jason his brother and sister all did well in school and achieved average grades.

Jason’s Parents were both naturals but unlike most citizens of EA they didn’t hold any prejudice against coordinators and encouraged Jason to be the same, at the time no one said anything about it but that was all going to change. In fact the whole world changed. The second bloody valentine war. Jason and his family put their heads down and tried to get about life but people remembered what they used to say. Shortly after the war started MPs showed up at their family house with a warrant for the arrest of the entire family under charges of terrorism.     

Jason family along with the others who had been arrested for their beliefs were crowed into makeshift prisons, all the people were sentenced with out trial regardless of age and sent to slave labour camps to work until they died, crammed onto small trucks, they had to go for miles with very little food or water and the only time they got to stretch their legs was when the guards forced one group at a time to walk and keep up with the convey, this wouldn’t have been so hard (as the trucks were moving slowly) if the guards weren’t looking for a excuse to kill you, they deliberately ordered some people to stop, whilst keeping the rest moving and then shot them for falling behind and if you didn’t stop they shot you for disobeying orders.

After 10 days of this torment the group made it to the camp only slightly more than half made it they were joined by other groups from all over. Jason’s younger brother who was very tired after the march was being carried by Jason, an officer demanded that Jason hand him the child, he refused and after a brief struggle the officer smashed his nose in with his gun and shot Jason’s brother as he lay on the ground, with the blood of his younger brother splattered on his face Jason was dragged along with the other people to the showers striped naked and thrown in, freezing cold water was shot at them from the roof and walls then they were given work clothes to put on, one man tried to complain but three guards quickly beat him and didn’t stop until he was dead. His clothes were given to another person with out.

The prisoners were generally used as slaves forced to clear battlegrounds of corpses, broken mobile suits and clear the rouble from cities although Jason saw little of the actual war he saw the consequences visibly. The work was hard, the food was terrible and the guards were harsh. Often shooting at the prisoners to help “encourage” them.

Jason’s parents with a few others began making escape plans with sympathetic civilians in a city they were working in. After two days the plan was discovered and all involved were rounded up and hung, before he died Jason’s dad explained to him that they were trying to help him and his sister and that they should look out for each other from now on. Jason took this seriously and watched his sister very closely often doing as much of her workload as he could, despite the fact he loved his parent Jason couldn’t help but think ironically even though they were trying to help they had just made his life worse.

Eventually with the guard’s force was cut down with more soldiers being sent to more important positions on the front the prisoner took their chance. A small group lured some guards into a building and killed them. Jason personal took out his anger by pulping a guards head with a spade. Grabbing what ever weapons were at hand the prisoners attacked, the revolt spread like a plague, once it was over only Jason, his sister and seven others stood alive scavenging what they could, they turned they’re backs on the burning hell that had been life and headed away.

Jason and his sister headed into Orb territory, they both got jobs where ever they could, Jason’s were usually the no questions ask, pay up front kind. Eventually Jason’s sister settled down and he moved onto mercenary work and although he was drinking quite heavily before, around this time he became an alcoholic.

When Jason turned 18 he met Emma Edisson. In a month they were engaged to be married despite their different backgrounds, this was probably the only time Jason stop drinking completely and quit being a merc. Happy for the first time in ages Jason life turned around, he got and held onto a mechanic trade (he managed to finish his apprenticeship elsewhere) and with Emma they got a house together. About 3 month after they were married Jason’s wife told him that she was pregnant. Jason was over the moon, he felt his life was complete. Unfortunately fate had other plans; Emma miscarried leading to the break down of their relationship, unable to talk about what happened Jason and Emma would get into fights over the slightest thing. Realising it was stupid to stay together they filed for divorce and went their separate ways. Although their relationship ended badly Jason and Emma still keep in contact.             

After they broke up Jason quit his mechanic job and applied for the military. 

Yeah I did kind of go overboard 

just figured if you got people willing to treat coordinators like that, you'd get other's willing to treat everybody the same (by everbody I mean coordinators and there supporters) but if you want i can give toning it down a go 

"Unlike most citizens of EA" - factual mistake (altough it very easy to do that). EA - not land, but political union, so no one can be real "citizen of EA". More than that, aggression versus Coordinators as race was policy of Atlantic Federation during both wars, unlike of Eurasian Federation (f.e. Canard Pars) or Republic of East Asia. They both didn't cared about Coordinator or not, if you was on their side.

Edited by Guest

As far as I'm concerned, extreme treatments are mostly dished out in Atlantic Alliance regions...

Also, why the EA people would be too concerned about a normal family that would not be able to physically harm them? They are more concerned about their losses than this.

Jason’s Parents were both naturals but unlike most citizens of EA they didn’t hold any prejudice against coordinators and encouraged Jason to be the same, at the time no one said anything about it but that was all going to change. In fact the whole world changed. The second bloody valentine war. Jason and his family put their heads down and tried to get about life but people remembered what they used to say. Shortly after the war started MPs showed up at their family house with a warrant for the arrest of the entire family under charges of terrorism.   

I doubt that would be a reason that would suffice for them to be arrested.

You changed his citizenship to Orb but you wrote "Jason’s Parents were both naturals but unlike most citizens of EA they didn’t hold any prejudice against coordinators and..."

I still don't see how what they said in the past would be suffice to have them being arrested as terrorists. I would think that the authorities can only keep a close eye on them and that's about the best they can do. Making such arrests would definitely stir up some political storm.

• 2 weeks later...

He was born in the EA, I changed his citizenship because after what he'd been though with them I doubt he'd want to keep on living there, I think I mentioned in his history that he applied for citizenship in orb.

I'm not sure if that's allowed so please tell me 

I'm also working on changing the reason for the arrest

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...