Deron Makihara

Makihara

(For the record I wasn't exactly sure on how to go about the length and stuff, so I just put as much as I felt was needed to get insight on the character. Please, let me know what I need to fix)

General

Full name: Deron Makihara

Nickname: None, may take one up in rp

Race: Coordinator

Birthplace: Januarius city

Citizenship: Plant

Personality:

Deron is the kind of man that takes everything seriously. He never jokes around, never plays pranks, and never takes anything lightly. He pays attention to details, and is very methodical. The man leaves nothing to chance, and likes to have complete control over everything. When he is faced with questions the answers come quickly and a strong trust in his instincts are what he uses to answer questions. Deron doesn’t really have an idea of having fun, most of the time he reads to himself, and does research on the past.

Deron can’t really be described as friendly around others, but he’s not exactly a jerk either. He doesn’t really talk much to strangers, and doesn’t look to make conversation unless he has to. With very few friends, the only people that Deron trusts are his family members. Besides that, he places his trust in himself, and believes that if he works hard he can make anything happen.

Appearance

Height: 6’3

Weight: 185 lbs

Hair Colour and Style: black, very short buzz cut, with a goatee

Eye Colour: brown

Identifying Marks: none

Skin Tone: Light Skinned

Build: tall and lean, somewhat toned, but not overly muscular

Clothing: All black button up shirt, black dress pants, white wrist band (kind of like a thick elastic), black high top shoes (normally used for cross training or basketball). Deron’s clothing is very formal, he wears a button up shirt with now tie, and his shoes are more for running then anything else.

Handiness: Ambidextrous

Background

Mother: Lily, Doctor

Father: Ben, Engineer

Siblings: Diane, older sister 27 (deceased), Darrel, younger brother 17 (student, wants to be a mobile suit pilot)

Wife/Girlfriend: None

Personal History:

Deron was born in Januarius city in C.E 63. It was there where both of his parents worked, and lived. Born as a coordinator it was obvious that Deron would grow up to be smart, only if he worked at it though. As a child he spent a lot of time studying so that he could grow up and get a good job like both of his parents. Schooling was very important to him, even at an early age. He had been taught that as long as he did well in school he would grow up to do well.

As Deron grew up he started to pay even more attention to his studies. He grew up as a geek, but he didn’t care. He graduated at the top of his class in high school and was accepted into one of the best engineering schools in the PLANTS. For years he worked hard, and it did pay off for him, but others weren’t as lucky. A lot of people didn’t really know the art of working hard, and because of that they not only paid for it, but they took others down with him.

His older sister Diane had just finished post secondary school, and was on her way to become a brain surgeon. However, with bad luck she was caught in a car accident that she had absolutely no control over. The drunk driver of a car went completely out of control, and with him he crashed into a car. Normally that wouldn’t have been a problem, but both cars flew forward, and slammed into the unsuspecting doctor. As a result, Diane was killed instantly, and there was nothing she could do about it.

This is when Deron had a change of heart. He went from a simple, quiet, hardworking youth, to an anger filled man, which kept everything inside. As time went on he graduated high school and walked toward the path of the military. He didn’t know much about the military, but he knew he wanted to make a difference in the world, and with his engineering background he may have been able to help those who needed it.

The reason that Deron is always quiet and to himself is because he doesn’t want to get close to anyone else for a while. Ever since the loss of his sister he has worried about losing those that he cares about, which is why he forces himself to care about no one. As long as he doesn’t get close to anyone else emotionally, he feels that he can never be hurt should the worst happen to them. It is a way of looking after his emotions, and keeping them in check.

Edited by Guest

With that done, I can say we got a certainly refreshing profile here, a nice change from all the 'goody-two-shoes' some members has been complaining about.

I was wondering how his younger brother have the ambition to be a mobile suit pilot, inspiration from the big brother?

It's a thing with that guy. the reason he wants to pilot mobile suits is because he saw designs that his father had of them. Instead of learning how to create them as an engineer he wants to become a pilot of them. Do you want me to include all of this? It's more for that guy rather than my character though.

First off, who is 'Bob' in your personality?

His weight, in my opinion is a tad too heavy for someone described as 'lean' despite being tall. Maybe something in the 70s to 80s would fit that description better IMO.

Would his profession still be student? You state that he graduated from high school and 'walked toward the path of the military' which makes me think that he should have his profession as something a military person would have.

Despite this it's a very good profile, your char has a unique flavour in his sense of personality; cold but not evil and domineering.

Bob was the original name for the character, but I changed my mind on the name mid way through it. I just forgot to change it there.

I changed the weight to 185

I put him as unemployed, and said that he just graduated. I’ll keep updating as I rp more and more. I just want to get accepted, and then go through pilot academy when it’s available.

Edited by Guest