Re: Schatten Dolch

winders

"Oi, you two!" A man suddenly barked. Kyle Ashford approached the two with increasing speed. A bit bored from walking around and a bit cranky from not being able to find the commanding officer, he walked up to the two with a scary expression on his face.

He hastily took out his papers and looked over them for a few seconds. From his half-opened eyes and furrowed eyebrows, one can tell he's been doing this for a long while. "It's a long shot, but do you kids know a man named Zoldark? I've been asking around for ages." Pulling the ruffled papers away from his face, he eyed the two impatiently. "Well?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh why did I have to teach her those words?  Lune sighed as she listened to Kyra's reply, half-expecting her to say something like that from the start.  Lune tried to brush it off as nothing, and started thinking about how she should best continue training Kyra, only to be interrupted by someone who looked vaguely familiar to one of the blurs she had passed when she had been skateboarding this morning.  And who did he think he was anyways, going around and calling them kids?  Okay, Lune got it, she was a liiiittle on the short side, but she was a growing girl, and was sure to be much taller one day.

"There ain't any guys named Zoldark on this ship, the honorable vice admiral doesn't usually stop around here too often.  But if you're looking for a Zoldark, then you've found 2; I'm Lune Zoldark and this is my kid sister Kyra."  Lune said non-chalantly, stepping up towards Kyle as she looked him up and down, and noticing the strange collar that he wore around his neck.  What was he supposed to be, someone's brand new pet?

"So, are you gonna tell us your name, or can we just call you fido?"

"Eh? You're Lune Zoldark!?" he gave out a hearty laugh. It was impossible, right? The both of them were even younger than he was. Such a thing could only happen in the movies, right? But then again, there are rumors that there are teenagers in the military. More importantly, the two girls were in uniform. Kyle's stern face contorted as the realization of the truth arrived.

Crap, I didn't notice! If this kid IS the Lieutenant, then... tugging on his collar, he gulped hard. I could be in some big trouble right here.

There was no doubt about it; that kind of behavior was intolerable towards a superior. Would it matter if he was ignorant of the fact? Hah, but still, she doesn't know who I am! Everything's fine as long as-

"So, are you gonna tell us your name, or can we just call you fido?" Lune asked quickly.

Well, so much for that. Farewell, Kyle Ashford!

"kyle ashford of the 13th black squadron," he mumbled quickly, avoiding eye contact.

• 2 weeks later...

((was gonna wait for Neko-Kyra, but Wind is being lazy  ))

Kyle Ashford?  She didn't remember that name at all, so she wondered how this person could be a part of her squadron.  Then she remembered what she was supposed to have been doing today.  Somewhere through all the commotion of the morning, she had misplaced the clipboard that had the names of all the new recruits to the famed Black Squadron, and she could only assume that this Kyle person was just one of those new recruits.

"Well then, I guess I gotta welcome you to Schatten Dolch, you find yourself a room yet?"  She asked, already having forgotten the fact that he had called her a kid.  If anything, she was probably about the same age as Kyle, though there was a good chance that he was older than her, not that Lune cared about that really.  She was glad to have someone else to talk to, as Kyra wasn't the most talkative person; there were walls that had more personality then her.