What are you reading?

Roromi

I used to be an avid reader in my youth. Now that I’m an adult I find it harder to simply read a book. However, I still get lucky once in awhile to actually read something and with audible I’ve picked up at least listening to some great books and stories! 

I have a bad habit of starting a book reading some of it then picking up another. As it stands right now I’m  midway through The Two Towers (Tolkien), and Jurassic Park The Lost World (Crichton). Also because audible rocks I’m listening to Day by Day Armageddon Beyond Exile (J.L. Bourne) it’s an awesome zombie series if anyone is into that! 

But I digress, what are some of the things you guys are reading currently (Or listening to)?

• Like 1

I still try to read a book a month at least. Speed depends on a combination of work and the book involved. And I tend to read several books at the same time.

Currently reading:

• A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin
  • Seeking Wisdom, from Darwin to Munger
  • Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
  • Pre-Suasian by Robert Caldini
  • God's Debris by Scott Adams

Cause of my class I typically read short stories written by my classmates as we all regularly have to share them among ourselves.Aside from my classwork I only really fit in a graphic novel here or there with Stan Lee's Imagine being the last one I've finished. I have a stack of books next to my bed I've been meaning to read but I've yet to get my stride back.