Blake 'Reaper' Yoshida

Blake

General

Full name: Blake Yoshida

Nickname: Reaper

Race: First Generation Coordinator

Birthplace: Florida, USA

Citizenship: PLANT

Personality: Blake is someone who can be hard to understand at times. Around Coordinators he can be open and friendly but around Naturals he can become cold and closed, once being described as heartless when on the battlefield. Though he was raised by naturals the reason he has become cold towards them is due to those once closest to him turning on him and joining the Atlantic Federation and chosing their own kind over a long deveolped friendship. Because of this Blake has sworn to never trust another Natural ever again.

Appearance

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180lbs

Hair Colour and Style: His hair is long and falls just below his shoulders as well as halfway down his face when he lets it. It is also dyed a mix of light blue and light purple.

Eye Colour: An icy blue

Identifying Marks: None

Skin Tone: Lightly tanned

Build: Athletic

Clothing: He normally wears blue jeans with a black studded belt. A black, sleaveless, zipper vest along with a white, blue and yellow vest on top of that. He wears normal sneakers as well as a white arm warmer on his left arm.

Handiness: Ambidextrous

Background

Mother: Victoria Yoshida

Father: Samual Yoshida

Siblings: None

Wife/Girlfriend: None

Personal History:

Blake was orphaned at a young age when the town he was living in was destroyed by a huge hurricane. His family was killed but he was later adopted by a Natural family. Being that he was a Coordinator his step-brother and step-sister always teased him. They would always call him a freak and when they were in school they told everyone that he was a Coordinator. Seeing as he lived in a town of Naturals he instantly became an outcast. All through out his early school years he was tormented and looked down on even though his grades in school were the best they had ever seen.

When he reached middle school he was still insulted but there was one girl that actually took a liking to him. She soon began to date him and everyone slowly started to stop insulting him. Though everyone had stopped treating him as an outcast he still felt like one and no matter how his girlfriend tried he never seemed to get past the insults that still haunted his mind. Eventually though he learned to let go and began to make friends with other Naturals and began to think his life could be normal. Then at the age of 17 his life changed and went in a direction even he never thought it would.

After the two Bloody Valentine wars were over and the world was finally starting to rebuild itself his girlBlake was orphaned at a young age when the town he was living in was destroyed by a huge hurricane. His family was killed but he was later adopted by a Natural family. Being that he was a Coordinator his step-brother and step-sister always teased him. They would always call him a freak and when they were in school they told everyone that he was a Coordinator. Seeing as he lived in a town of Naturals he instantly became an outcast. All through out his early school years he was tormented and looked down on even though his grades in school were the best they had ever seen.

When he reached middle school he was still insulted but there was one girl that actually took a liking to him. She soon began to date him and everyone slowly started to stop insulting him. Though everyone had stopped treating him as an outcast he still felt like one and no matter how his girlfriend tried he never seemed to get past the insults that still haunted his mind. Eventually though he learned to let go and began to make friends with other Naturals and began to think his life could be normal. Then at the age of 17 his life changed and went in a direction even he never thought it would.

In C.E. 76 after both Bloody Valentine wars were over and the world was finally rebuilding itself, his then girlfriend and most of his old friends went and joined up with the Atlantic Federation. This caused Blake to become heartbroken as those closest to him would now be in an Army that had faught against those like him and could possibly fight once more if the radical factions once again came into power. He soon broke-up with his girlfriend and decided to go to the PLANTs, much to the dismay of his parents. He went to a technical school from C.E. 77 to C.E. 81 but when he graduated he decided to try and join the ZAFT Acadamy. Even though he knew that he might one day have to fight his old friends, he felt that it was what he had to do since those closest to him had abandoned him.

Eventually, after making the decision to apply for the Acadamy, he told his parents of the choice he had made. He was hoping that because he felt that he had found his place in life that they would be happy but instead they were horrified by the idea that, even though he was a Coordinator, that he would join ZAFT instead of the Earth Alliance. Due to this Blake once again became confused and felt abandoned and instead of applying right away he went and got a job and for the next 4 years struggled with the idea of joining ZAFT or not doing anything. Finally one day he decided to forget his past, his parents and his friends, and look towards the future and he soon sent in his application. He now waits for a response as to whether or not he has been accepted into the Acadamy so he can start his training.

Edited by Guest

Well I did the best I could lol. Changed what needed to and just added who the guy in the picture is seeing as I don't remember where I got the picture. I saved it to my laptop then uploaded it to my own Photobucket so I couldn't tell you where exactly I got it lol. Hopefully everything is now fixed lol.

I've only sent one PM on the subject and I thought I had caught all the rules but I've been a bit frazzled as of late, yes I think I just made up a word, but then again with the holidays who hasn't been X_X.

With that said I would like to officially requesting permission to join ZAFT and help my fellow Coordinators in their fight.