Aurea

dxsquire

General

Full name: Aurea / Lyese

Nickname: None

Race: Extended (stage 3)

Birthplace: Unknown

Citizenship: Republic of East-Asia

Personality: Due to the violent treatment and mind altercating drugs she was given, Aurea has developed a dual personality persona. A normally outgoing, carefree girl, Aurea has a secret, dark passion for war and bloodshed. Aurea is a sufferer of dissociative multiple personality disorder (DMPD), and has developed an alter ego to accommodate  her lust. Her name is Lyese. Lyese’s greatest love is to cause destruction and panic, to hear the torment of others. Although the catalyst for Aurea's transformation is not definite, Lyese would often  appear when Aurea is piloting, resulting in rather catastrophic "accidents". Should that happen, Aurea would lapse into a fugue state, a temporary amnesia in which she cannot remember what went on. A sinister and evil identity, Lyese manifests all of Aurea's darkest impulses. Armed with her swift reactions and cunning ways, Lyese’s sadistic complex is free to roam around causing chaos while Aurea, unaware of her other self, has to endure the punishments that she is dealt, confused and distressed by the unfairness of it all.

Appearance

Sakurada.jpg

Height: 5’ 6”

Weight: 124 Ibs

Hair Colour and Style: Long, dark brown hair streaked with light brown which is often left hanging rather then tied up

Eye Colour: Brownish black, very dark in colour but devilish bright

Identifying Marks: Scars along her body from experiment testing, a hidden tattoo at the base of her neck in the shape of a flaming spider

Skin Tone: Fair

Build: Athletic, strong forearms and thighs, but still appear to be slim and lithe, fast reactions

Clothing: Aurea’s military uniform is dark pink with a few dried blood patches on her sleeve which serve as a token of her bloodlust. Her casual clothes are a black leather jacket which she wears with the collar up and a sky blue blouse inside. She would rather wear jeans than skirts, for they provide better mobility, but would also wear frilly skirts and such in order to please or charm her superiors.

Handiness: Trained to be ambidextrous, but was right-handed initially

Background

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Husband/Boyfriend: None

Personal History: Unknown to Zaft, Earth Alliance and Orb, a small group of Blue Cosmos scientists had survived the executions, fleeing away to a secluded area to rebuild their wrecked forces. Allying themselves with disgruntled EA members and figures of authority within who are unsatisfied with the existence of PLANT, the scientists were able to secretly siphon funds to their renegade group. Their goal was to perfect a new type of Extended specimen, one of which is Aurea. There has been no prior information of Aurea, for her personal documents had been destroyed prior to her capture and subsequent recruitment.

Trained to be an Extended of the third stage, Aurea was subjected to various experiments and drugs, most of which are violent. The remaining scientists had a burning desire to rebuild the Blue Cosmos and their ideals, and they had designed Aurea specifically to build hate against Zaft and the Co-ordinators. Aurea was thus taught to hate them, and was subjected to scenes of destruction where Zaft soldiers were shown annihilating entire cities and oppressing innocent civilians. In truth, Aurea's trauma with the chaos and anguish that she saw built up into another personality altogether: Lyese.

The third version of the Extended was meant to function without the need for constant replenishing of drugs or other methods of sustenance. However, the new personality and body enhancing drugs had scarred her mind, leaving her with a twisted conscience and a warped sense of morality. Aurea developed a dual personality, one who can fully appease her obsession with suffering and carnage without morality; Lyese was thus born in her shattered mind. Her body strengthened by the drugs and tests, Lyese found her ability to manufacture panic and turmoil extremely amusing.

The scientists, however, failed to notice this twisted mindset of their latest and strongest creation to date; only seeing Aurea as a golden chance for the Blue Cosmos’ to return to power. They carried out their plan to infiltrate the Earth Alliance army, and successfully enrolled Aurea in as a cadet for mobile suit piloting. Falsifying identification documents and bribing, Aurea was recruited into the army under the impression of a troop trained in the EA army. Her sole purpose: to wreck havoc and unrest between Earth and the Colonies, and to bring about the entire extinction of PLANT.  In her quest to destroy the fragile peace that hangs between, Aurea's other self Lyese also appeases her desire for chaos.

Edited by Guest

1) While it is plausible that a few scientists of Blue Cosmos escaped the inquisition, it's highly unlikely that researchers, who are eternally dependent on research grants, would be able to independently secure enough funds to finish their own version of an Extended. You would need to explain where the money for the research came from.

2) If the drugs and her subsequent mental training turned her into an amoral terror machine at a very, very young age, then it's improbable that she would be able to develop - let alone maintain - a personality that is so completely opposite (the charmer), unless these two personalities have absolutely no idea what the other does when dormant (dissociative multiple personality disorder, or something).

I admit that this would be an interesting angle to pursue, however. Perhaps, like the 2nd-stage Extendeds, there is a trigger word (or scene, as her case may be) that activates and deactivates her darker personality and its obsession for chaos and destruction.

3) Under identifying mark, it says "insert random image". Correct this, please.

hmm...i made a few corections that u pointed out...im still not so sure as of the funding for research as it is rather vague...and i cant seem to fink of a catalyst for her DMPD...i was hoping to make it so that if any1 were to question her behaviour or her origins from blue cosmos it wuld cause her to change...n so the person will urm...suffer a fatal accident n her identity would not b doubted...but that seems a bit 2 far fetched n complicated 2 pull off....

lol n i fixed the insert random image thing

pls check if there are any other corrections =]

btw...its aite if i chat in msn language rite?..."-.- <--- noob

"Aurea is a sufferer of dissociative multiple personality disorder (DMPD), and has developed an alter ego to accommodate  her lust"

From what I gather, I think you mean "bloodlust"?

You would still need to explain more about the funding.

You can use netspeak but it takes me a quite while to comprehend you

Armed with her swift reactions and cunning ways, Lyese’s sadistic complex is free to roam around causing chaos while the facade of Aurea's carefree, easy-going appearance lets her get off scot-free.

I also have problems with this specific part. If Lyese emerges frequently enough, Aurea's definitely not scot-free of all the trouble her alter-ego causes. Perhaps she is the one who has to endure the punishment for all Lyese does, but doesn't understand (or maybe doesn't even believe) that she is capable of what she is being punished for.

ive read this detective mystery book bout DMPD....im kinda drawing my ideas from there as well as what rad said....im not that familiar with this disorder ...

as forthe fundin...i have no idea how to explain it further unless i name names...but i dun fink thats rite...any help on that front will b appreciated

Cloning only requires funds for the initial cloning process - after the cloned embryo is placed into a woman's womb, you stop paying for the process. A life-long 3rd Stage Extended Research and Development program is another matter entirely.

Which was the mention of the canon character?

Cloning only requires funds for the initial cloning process - after the cloned embryo is placed into a woman's womb, you stop paying for the process. A life-long 3rd Stage Extended Research and Development program is another matter entirely.

Which was the mention of the canon character?

Fair enough.

dxsquire, you should be familiar with the disorder if you wish to RP it with compelling realism. It isn't something that you put just to make your character look different.