Re: Orb Annoucement, 10-28-2006

Rad

We would like to annouce that: until further notice, no RPs in Orb territories may be made without the consent of the Faction Leaders.

Thank you.

Edit for clarification: NO RPs BY ANY ADVENT DESTINY MEMBER IN THE ORB BOARDS WILL BE ALLOWED WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ORB'S FACTION LEADERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I refuse to elaborate further.

Edited by Guest

Once a character has been accepted by a faction, that character may immediately start RPing.

Therefore, this announcement is being made to inform everyone that the above rule is currently not in effect for Orb-based RPs.

Actually, I thought I was being crystal clear already. If wanted to limit the restriction to certain people only, I would have said so. Those of you who've seen me post know how detailed I can get.

But to make things "absotively, posulutely" clear: NO RPs BY ANY ADVENT DESTINY MEMBER IN THE ORB BOARDS WILL BE ALLOWED WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ORB'S FACTION LEADERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I refuse to elaborate further. And Dmitri, my first response was a diplomatic way of saying, "No, you may not ask why."