Greetings from an experienced rper

JohnSeever

I wanted to expand more on myself, and my history of RPGing.

Table top wise, since 1992ish, everything from AD&S 2nd ed to Rifts and World of Darkness. I have been RPing on MU*es since about 1993 to 1994, my first was a place called Heroes & Villains or H&V. From there I went to Transformers 2005 MUSH in 1998 and was there first as Slingshot than Stratosphere and in 1999 Compile.

I was also the Wraith and was active there till around 2005/2006. I was at other places, some I cannot even remember any more and some that I care not to remember. For a time, I took some time off after I had gotten married and began with having kids and starting a family. Additionally, the RP was taking me away form my time with them, so I decided to quit with all RP, both online and tabletop, although I had not much of a tabletop RP life.

I was active on a few message board games, Dewback Wing, a Star Wars. Theme and a few others, including Afterhours Mayhem, now called denouement and some Star Trek ones from when AOL, America Online was still used; if you remember that time.

After having three kids and my wife who graduated form college, I decided to get active again and to RP as a way to have fun and relax that does not involve the kids or wife. I love my wife and kids, but I do need a break and time to myself, which I do when I am able to do the hobby my wife introduced me to, American Civil War Re-enacting. Both of us, including our kids have been doing it for about 5 years, and last year was the first year that we were unable to make any event, both locally and nationally. Our last national event was the 150th Battle of Gettysburg and the other national event I went to was the 150th Battle of Shiloh in Shiloh, TN.

Before my return to the world of MCM, I began to get involved in the MMO Star Trek Online and I am regularly on that when family allows, and I also am active on Twitch.tv on Thursdays at 2 pm CST when the Doctor Who Legacy starts with TheAdiposeTV and I have been a big fan of the game Doctor Who Legacy and enjoy it greatly.

Upon my return to MCM, I wanted to play a character I had fun with the last time, and that was either Duo Maxwell or Terry McGinnis. I decided on Terry McGinnis and I am the previous and current Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond) player from 2008 and I additionally played the following FCs/OFC/OCs:

Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing), Corgan (Septerra Core), Captain America (Marvel), Lee (OC Pokemon Trainer), Dorian Gray (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen), Methos (Highlander TV Series), Yasutora Sado (Bleach), Soundwave (Transformers), Alpha Trion (Transformers), Compile (OC Transformer), Treize Maxen (OC Jedi), Goten (Dragonball Z) and Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond).

This was during my time at MCM before I took a break due to real life and burnt out.

When I was really active in RP on MUSHes, MUXs, MUDs, MOOS, et al, I played the following:

Compile/Stratosphere/Slingshot/Wraith@TF2k5, Richard Tan/Qui-Gon@SWIA, Goten/Methos/Duo Maxwell/Alpha Trion/Lee/Steve Rogers/Soundwave@Multiverse Crisis MUSH, Treize Manuialel@SWAoA, Ta'lor K'lin/Treize Manuialel@SWU, Lamont Cranston/Non@GoG, Captain America@H&V2, Tenshin Sato@BSSM, Mephiston Ezekiel/Del Indigo/Richard Tan/R6-K9/Ri Shcor@SWSE, Nham Nhuck/Paozik@SWIA, Teles Jalahafi/Farlander@SWRoS, Richard Tan@SWEE, Alejandro/Stringfellow@Protocultre, Stratosphere/Slingshot/Wraith@TF2k5, Psiren@SMX, Randy/Jay@Pokemux, ABK/Drachmas/Vector Trion@Transformers Universe, Compile@Transformers Crossroads, Angelus@Sluggy, Alpha Trion@TFLY, Twincast@VictoryII, Alt_Frenzy/Lightningtracer/Kaifire@Masterforce, Madcap@BWTF, Sandblast@BWTM, Kent Allard@LivingLegends, Vapor/Compile@TFAH, Maxwell Cranston@Heroes Dreams, J.C./Goten@MultiMUX, Ka'lin@SWBS, Psiren@MMX, Gaul@Pokemon All-Stars, Duncan Macleod/Two-Face/J.C./Psiren@H&V, John@Pokemon, Kent Allard/Shang Gien/Teles Jalahafi/Lore/Goten/Io/Duo Maxwell@Transformers Continuums, Manuialel@Elendor

Now I am semi active on a msg board rp, and active on the app Gundam Battler Gunpla Warfare or GBGW. I also live in Missouri, so CST is my timezone. Additionally, I am also active with my kids in Scouts BSA, my 13 year old is about to become a First Class Scout, my 11 year old is to cross over from Arrow of Light to Troop in a month and my youngest, the 6 year old is a Lion.

I cannot wait to RP with you guys here.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...