Anything goes!

Valiant

While I'm in the process of the transfer, I would like to implement new features as well. If there's anything you would like to see here on AD, feel free to speak up.

Having thought about the direction I wish to bring AD, I have come to the decision that rather than just focus on RP, I would also like to make this site a hub for Gundam Seed, and to a lesser extent, the other Gundam series.

I'm not sure how many of you share this vision but I feel that AD is at a great position to be used as a platform for such a move. With AD 2.0, you would see the integration of the Gundam Blog and the Gundam Wiki into the AD site. This would allow for more efficient use of space as well as consolidate information, news and discussion.

Rather than have you guys surf to Wordpress to check the Gundam Blog and to Wikia to check the Gundam Wiki, you would be able to access all these information right from Advent Destiny. How does that sound? :)

The Gundam Wiki is too messy to be salvaged. I'm going to attempt starting from a clean slate on AD. As for the Gundam Blog, it's a hassle to post on both areas. The Official AD Blog will be the medium for Gundam news as well as AD news. My offer for those interested to take up positions as writers or guest writers for the blog still stands. :)

I'm still working on how to separate the Gundam Wiki from the Cosmic Compendium. Oh, did I mention that the CC will be integrated as well? ;) This would prove rather useful since information can flow between the two to help us flesh out the Gundam Wiki.

For those of you who are interested in writing fan-fiction, you would be able to create online novels, and even collaborate with other writers to work on the project.

Keep the ideas pouring in. :) There's nothing we can't do as long as we let our creativity flow.

I thought of a conversion for the Triple Triad game from FF8, only to realise that such a game has already been made.  :-\

Nevertheless, I'm sure we can still think of more things.

PS: Yes, this is my evil scheme to open up AD to a greater audience in hope of getting them interested/addicted to ADRPG. :P

For those of you who are interested in writing fan-fiction, you would be able to create online novels, and even collaborate with other writers to work on the project.

That would be sweet.

A suggestion would be to add other OOC RP elements into AD.  I believe someone else brought up a suggest for something like the Coliseum but where only the characters go head to head in melee combat, as an example. 

t569 also started something interesting at the Coliseum where we essentially have x number of RPers versus him with the ref as a semi-DM.  I was thinking that this could be expanded to allow members to 'take' part in battles both in the actual CE and heck, even UC history as well as one of their own design.

I had something else to mention but I just forgot what it was.  ~.~

A suggestion would be to add other OOC RP elements into AD.  I believe someone else brought up a suggest for something like the Coliseum but where only the characters go head to head in melee combat, as an example. 

t569 also started something interesting at the Coliseum where we essentially have x number of RPers versus him with the ref as a semi-DM.  I was thinking that this could be expanded to allow members to 'take' part in battles both in the actual CE and heck, even UC history as well as one of their own design.

A simulation to re-enact a scene from the series? That sounds interesting.