Character Number: 1

Faction: NOVA

General:

Name: Alana “Lana” Mathews

Nickname:

Race: Coordinator

Birthplace: Plants

Citizenship: Orb

Personality: Alana loud-mouthed, rude, and impatient for a girl of her age, acting more like a spoiled seven year old than a properly-raised teen. She’s overconfident and overly enthusiastic, yet determined, only giving up at the last possible moment. She moody and uses foul language in her common vocabulary. As a downside, she is usually last to realize important points, and completely overlooks obvious information. The death of both of her parents didn’t affect her personality. Also, she has a hard time accepting rules placed on her.

Appearance:

Height: 1.70 m

Weight: 52 kg

Hair Color and Style: Light brown, Shoulder-length, and Straight

Eyes Color: Aqua green

Identifying Marks: None

Skin Tone: Caucasian

Build: Average

Clothing: Black boots, Light grey jeans, and Black leather jacket, all sticking to her tomboyish side. Light blue skirt, which she wears overtop of her jeans, to fit in with her female side. Light green tank top and black wristbands are also part of her outfit.

Handiness: Right

Background:

Mother: Alyssa Brysand (Natural, Deceased)

Father: Fredrick Mathews (Coordinator, Deceased)

Siblings: None

Husband/Boyfriend: None

Personal History: Alana was born as a Coordinator to Alyssa and Fredrick. At a young age, her loud-mouthed and tomboyish attitude got her into trouble, along with her trait of ignoring rules and standards placed on her. She continued on this state of mind, also developing a foul sense of vocabulary along the way.

At the age of five, Alyssa passed away because of heart-related heath problems. Though others around her thought she would be affected by this removal of her mother, Alana reacted opposite to this. She excelled, seeing the death of her mother only as a removal of someone who enforced rules and regulations on her. This death did affect her, if only slightly, cutting her out of her rebellious streak for three months. During that time, Alana studied, reading and learning things above her age, not even understanding most of it.

At the end of the Second Bloody Valentine War, in CE 74, Fredrick, still grieving at the loss of his wife years earlier, made the decision to move himself and his daughter to Orb. There, now six, Alana took interest in history, reading up on the First Bloody Valentine War, and news related to both wars. From this, she developed an interest in mobile weapons; their design and operation; and music related to persons and events. Her father disapproved of this, but she persistently continued.

By CE 83, Alana had secluded herself to reading and research, even detaching herself from her already emotionally unstable father. Two weeks after her fifteenth birthday, he committed suicide, hanging himself in his own house. Alana continued her studies, even less affected by the death of her father. He had objected her interests and, like her mother had done, he imposed rules and regulations on her.

At seventeen, Alana completed her research, living alone and secluded. Respecting Orb’s ideals and in love for the mobile weapons she had researched so fully, she enlisted in the Orb military.

(Well, this is my first try. I hope I did alright. This is the first time I've ever had so much trouble writing up a character summary, so I hope it's worth it. I'll be happy to change anything if need be. Thanks.)

Edited by Guest

It's okay, there's no need to stress about it, after all it's just a character profile.  What I'm saying in my previous post is that there is a template in which all your information should be entered into like this one:

Player

Player name:

Character number:

Faction:

General

Full name:

Nickname:

Race: (Natural or Coordinator)

Birthplace:

Citizenship:

Personality:

Appearance

Height:

Weight:

Hair Colour and Style:

Eye Colour:

Identifying Marks:

Skin Tone:

Build:

Clothing:

Handiness: (Left-handed, Right-handed or Ambidextrous)

Background

Mother:

Father:

Siblings:

Wife/Girlfriend:

Personal History:

Note the bold areas and how they differ from the headings in your character's profile.  If you go to my last post and click on the blue word "here" you'll be taken to the character creation template.  Scroll down to the bottom and copy the code and then paste in the appropriate information from the profile you've already created.

Until you've done that I'm going to hold off on any other reviews, since saying too much at one time can be overwhelming, for now let's just work on the basics.

• 3 weeks later...

(Eep.  Sorry, been busy with my new job.)

At the top of your profile, don't forget to put down your intended faction of choice.  In this case, NOVA.

[align=center]orbemblem2j.jpg

Orb Union Bureau of Citizenry

Kusanagi City, United Emirates of Orb[/align]

This is to certify that Ms. Alana Matthews is a native citizen of the United Emirates of Orb, which is a member of the Non-Offensive Vanguard Alliance (NOVA), and is to be accorded with the same rights as all other loyal citizens of the Orb Union.

Furthermore, this citizen is an enlisted soldier in the Federation of Royal Emirates Elite (FREE) Forces, holding the rank of Private, with duties and responsibilities thereof.

Signed and Noted by:

First Lieutenant Demetrius Amherst

FREE Forces

(You may now head on over to our Factions board. )

Edited by Guest