Artemis Valerian Royville

VAL

General

Full name: Artemis Valerian Royville

Nickname: Val

Race: Coordinator

Birthplace: Kingdom of Scandinavia, Northern District

Citizenship: Scandinavian

Personality: "Somewhat of an inverted and egocentric personality" might be what describes Artemis Royville the best, even though his mind is of such a complex weaving that not even the brightest psychoanalysists of our time have been able to understand what it is in this man that makes him tick.

Appearance

Height: 1,85 meters tall

Weight: 82 kilograms

Hair Colour and Style: Somewhat short-cut deep red hair

Eye Colour: Crystal blue

Identifying Marks: None to mention

Skin Tone: Light-toned caucasian

Build: Mediocre; not anorectically thin nor obesely overweight. "Dancer's musculature".

Clothing: Jeans and shorts of various sorts, aswell as shirts and jackets of many types.

Handiness: Rightie.

Background

Mother: Subject to change.

Father: Subject to change.

Siblings: Subject to change.

Wife/Girlfriend: Single, and happy about it.

Personal History: Artemis Valerian Royville, a man surrounded by mystery and loose ends. What we have gathered of him though is listed below.

Artemis Valerian Royville is a coordinator, no doubt about it. During his first entry to PLANT space he was - as per custom - his gene-pool was dug into. Contrary to what was suspected to be a routine inspection, the border authorities got but to scratch on the surface on the intel file gathered on this particular person. After each firewall of security clearance they penetrated they found themselves faced with yet another one. The authorities were forced to let this man pass freely, due to his coordinator genestring, but he was kept dibs on for the following months. The hounds were then called of, due to extreme lack of things to observe. The security clearance for his intel was simply shrugged off with a "VIP" and he was left to his own privacy from that point onwards.

Artemis Valerian Royville knows how to fly. The intel gathered on him revealed him to be bearing a flight certificate assigned in Kingdom of Scandinavia and worthy of proof even in the PLANTs aswell as global aerospace. The man had been born in the Northern District in Kingdom of Scandinavia, a place considered a barren wasteland of ice and snow in the summer, and a death-trap in the winter. His heritage is covered by multiple layers of "Classified"-errors, thus nothing is known about his parents nor the rest of his bloodline.

Note: I am sorry for dropping this as low down as this, but I have great things in mind for this toon and as usual, you must wait for the good things to come. I promise you flash-backs, I promise you an enthralling story. I promise you entertainment.