Kokoru Himura

Kokoru Himura

Character

Full name: Kokoru Minoru Himura

Nickname: Kokoru

Race: Coordinator 2nd gen. newtype

Birthplace: PLANTs

Citizenship: PLANTs, ZAFT

Personality: Not so optimistic, calm and keeps thinking of his past. When loved ones are taken from him, he turns cold, unkind and merciless. He is a bit more on the evil side than the good side.

Description

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 55 kg

Hair Colour and Style: Blonde hair with a hair tied like a ponytail or something. I said that because I don't know what his style is lol.

Eye Colour: Yellow

Identifying Marks: none

Skin Tone: Fair

Build: Medium

Clothing: Military Uniform (ZAFT) when in the ship or when on duty. When off duty, he wears normal casual clothes. Of course when he goes into battle, he wears the military pilot uniform.

Handiness: Ambidextrous

Family

Mother: Yuriko Minoru (deceased)

Father: Kakashi Himura (disappeared)

Siblings: Ino Kusaraga (20, sister, married)

Background: Kokoru's childhood wasn't so nice because of him being teased for not being so smart. Well, before he was a smart guy because his mother helped him. "Mama's boy! You stink! What now Kokoru? Need your mother to help you? LOSER!" were the words that haunted Kokoru's life... Ever since the death of his mother, Kokoru was in total despair that he wasn't able to eat anything in one whole day because he was too depressed. A friend of his told him that his mother was killed by the EA when he showed the video of the attack of the Earth Alliance on PLANT. Why did the EA attack his mother? His mother was a coordinator that was very dangerous and the EA knew they had to do something about this person and also because she was a very distinguished pilot of ZAFT. But the strange thing is, his father was gone during that time (Yuriko's Death) and never came to her funeral.

Kokoru sought revenge for his mother's death. He wanted to know who killed his mom and how to kill that person. He thought of a way and thought about Athrun Zala and Kira Yamato. He then decided to go and join ZAFT after his sister's wedding. (OOC: Of course, I'm not saying he's officially in ZAFT.) Kokoru was then admitted into ZAFT but not yet IN ZAFT as if he was a pilot, part of the crew, he was only a pending admitee. His sister told him not to because revenge is not the answer but he ignored her attempt to persuade him not to join. Though her sister wasn't able to talk his brother into stop joining ZAFT for revenge, she told him to be his self. Kokoru swore to come back with his sister and his father in one piece.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, and

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 55 kg

Isn't that a little light for his height? Though he could well be skinny

Blonde hair with a hair tied like a ponytail or something. I said that because I don't know what his style is lol.

Just say something like blonde hair tied up in a pony tail; don't include statements in there too.

When off duty, he wears normal casual clothes.

Describe them.

He thought of a way and thought about Athrun Zala and Kira Yamato

Please remove references to caanon characters thanks