Future character: Eloisa Monré

Ishian

General

Full name: Eloisa Blau Monré

Nickname: -

Race: Coordinator

Birthplace: Aprilius

Citizenship: PLANT

Personality: Eloisa has a charming facade that she always keeps up when she is around people that aren't aware of her egocentric life style, its she and only she thats worth something in this world and other persons can easily be used as pawns in her game called life. She is social and tends to talk to almost anyone, after all you never know what even the dumbest person might accomplish in the future. She likes to use her killer looks to get what she wants and she doesn't hesitate to use violence when needed. There is still no one that have proved that she might still have a warmth in the core of her icecold heart.

Appearance

charprofile.gif

Height: 175cm

Weight: 50kg

Hair Colour and Style: Straight white/grayish waist long hair where the mid part of the hair  often are held up by hairpins on top of her head with longer stripes of hair hangs down on the sides.

Eye Colour: Fog blue almost white.

Identifying Marks: Small pale birthmark on her right inner thigh, a tattoo with her name (Eloisa) in a stylish female font on her lower back that shows when she wears short shirts and last but not least her long white finger nails.

Skin Tone: Caucasian

Build: Slim, curved body with accented breasts and behind.

Clothing: Trendy short skirts and tight slim clothes that reveals her curved body, often combined with a black silk jacket with orange stripes on its shoulders down over the arms.

Handiness: Right-Handed

Background

Mother: Lisa Monré

Father: Blau Monré

Siblings: Jade Monré

Wife/Girlfriend: none at the moment.

Personal History:

The bio will be done tomorrow.

ooc: I hope its allowed to post your future char in this way, I know we are only allowed one char at the moment. I just though id get her approved so I can start play her directly. If this is inappropriate ill delete this post.

You can mark her as an NPC (just add [NPC] before the thread title), if you want your current character to interact with her in the near future. Of course, you should be aware that doing so means that anyone else can interact with her in their own RPs.

Yes, adding the [NPC] suffix is recommended, and I kick myself for not having mentioned it to you over IRC earlier.  And while it is true that others can interact with her, they still need to RP her as to your wishes, and with your permission as to how she acts. NPCs are people too, so they can't be killed off without a good reason 

btw, the Eloisa is looking to be an interesting character thus far, haven't seen any problems with her and I can't wait for the finished profile ((reminds me that I still need to do Bian's profile, and rework Kai Zergas some more))