Susland Mason vrs. Xover

J.a.k.

ooc: Gah! I am stupid! I glad that my charicter is amsrter than I am, if I was in this battle I would die so fast! eh? yes I know you are a

ooc: programmer Susland, just bare with me Ok? I want to see if it is safe for you to go get a pilots degree. No! This is the gundam

ooc: seed universe, you can't just sit in front of the computer all day. Sorry about that. Susland argues with me sometimes.

ooc: Ok, I'll start this thing off!

Susland sat in the cramped pilot seat of the mobius that he had chosen to pilot. They were were 200k outside of the debri belt. his screen brought up basic battle info. It showed that the enimy mobile suit was an astray and that they were just slightly out of range of beam weapons.

He sighed. Reaching into a pocket he brought out a data pad and plugged it into the mobius. A screen popped up on the pda  that read 'Do you want to install Omni AI Mobius edition?' Hitting the yes butten he flipped down the keybord. He tapped the PDA to the Keybord. The PDA was showing a set of flowing 'system - updated' code. As he waited he checked the condition of the wiring the computer. finding no problems he glanced up to find that the updating ws done. he checked the PDA, saw the limits of the mobius that he was in and started to write defencive programs for the AI to use. He checked the countdown timer. 5 seconds till the start of the battle. It had taken him 4:55 to get ready for the battle. On the Keyboard he typed the command to bring up the com system.

"Well, I guess I'm ready."

ooc:If you need it take the five minutes to do whatever you want. I'd like to see how your char prepares for the dual

OOC: Apoloigies.  I had stuff.  And screwed up computers.  So Sorry...

OOC: I shall be playing as Nick Fury, the guy Xover was BEFORE his amnesia.  So...yeah!  Unless Rad says no, but essentially they are the one and same person...

"Well, what is this?"

Fury growled, to himself, annoyed that he had even accepted a challenge.  It was stupid; he didn't have time for this.  Heck, he had a family to support!  Well...only a brother and sister, but still...

Sighing, he tucked the picture of the whole family next to the radar, where it wouldn't get into the way of his piloting.  Steadying the whole MS, he checked the weapons one last time.

"Igellstung?" he murmured.  "Loaded." He responded to himself a moment later.

"Beam Sabres...full power."

"Shield, optimum condition."

Checking the readouts on his radar, he pressed a few buttons, bringing up the specs on the enemy mobile suit-weapon?  The mother****** was piloting a Mobile Armour?

"Dumbass..." He muttered, then regretted it as he realised the Moebius was equipped with what appeared to be a linear cannon.  "That thing is gonna punch through my armour like..."

Swearing, Fury readied his thrusters, and began to quickly optimise his settings; the whole fight would be about maneuverability, and because of the size of his MS, he was at a disadvantage.  He would need his thrusters at full power if he wanted to stand a chance.

"And it's not just that..." he added to himself aloud.  "He's got a gun that'll punch through my armour, missiles, and God knows what else on that thing..."

The timer on the on-screen readouts began to flash; the match would start in five seconds.

"Oh boy.  Here goes nothing." Holding the shield to his side, and readying himself for the shock of a burst of speed from the MS, Fury grit his teeth together.

And then the timer hit zero.

"Let's get this party on the road, mother******!" Fury crowed over the open communications channel.

OOC: Sorry.  I like my characters swearing a lot...  Don't worry I wouldn't do this to someone in real life!

OOC: Sorry for being so late, but I've got exams, and there's a good chance my responses might be a bit slow.  sorry!  '

[There's no problem with using a different character or play style than the one you have in the main RP. The Coliseum is completely separate.

Note that although this match is happening in space, it is still considered to be occurring in an arena. Therefore, going more than 5 km away from the starting point in any direction will result in a disqualification. You may assume that your MW's navigation system is aware of this invisible border. Also, since there was no specific mention of the battlefield being anything other than space in your ROE, your arena is completely empty.]

From beyond the 'border' of the battlefield, the official ship of the referees was stationed in an orbital course, moving around the circle that marked the 'edge' of the arena. Having seen both mobile weapons and all the remote cameras deploy successfully, the referee was ready to begin the match.

His sensors indicated an anomaly with the Moebius - the pilot was overriding the software. "Moebius, your software upgrade has been approved, but watch yourself."

"If both gladiators are ready, you may begin," he said, sending a green 'GO' light to the consoles of both machines.

The screen was flashing, the green "GO" embedding itself across his readouts for a second or two, before disappearing.  Fury decided that he did not have the firepower to take on the Moebius head on; that was most likely a suicide mission against an artillery cannon that would easily shred his Mobile Suit in a few barrages.

Instead, Fury opted to dive downwards, hoping to confuse the Mobile Armour while he dodged away from the Moebius.

"I can't think of much to do right now..." Fury thought to himself, sighing.  The arena, being totally empty, had no cover whatsoever.  Deciding that he might as well send the first volley of shots to his opponent, he fired his Iggelstung CIWs in the general direction  of the Moebius.

"I don't really expect them to hit." Fury smiled, feeling his sweat dampen his eyepatch.  "I've got another plan for you."

OOC: My apologies and thanx to Rad for telling me about my flaming in the character biios section!  Thank you for correcting me!  And I expect to be disqualified soon!  On account of most probably Godmodding! 

Edited by Guest