Kaizer's AMV corner

Kaizer

As my drawing skills are terrible, nor can I truly sing of play instruments (I used to do a bit of percussion, and while I used to have a decent singing voice, I lost it after I stopped participating in my school choir's and musicals), but one of the few skills I have is with video editing software, and I've been able to make a few AMVs (Anime Music Videos) of varying degrees of success.  I'll try and keep this page updated as often as possible; and hopefully I'll have time to get some new projects done this year.

Current Projects (aka, ones that may or may not end up existing)

Miscellaneous Anime Tribute - Animes used: To be Announced, Song used: Melty Blood, from Melty Blood ReAct Final Tuned;

Stage of completion: 10% , planning stages and organization of materials.

Shirou to Emiya - Anime used: Fate/Stay Night, Song used: If I were you, Hoobastank;

Stage of completion: 10% , planning stages and organization of materials.

SEED RPG Tribute - Animes used: Gundam SEED, SEED Destiny, SEED MSV, along with additional art contributions from SEED RPG members, Song used: Ignited (OP version), TM Revolution; Stage of completion: 25%, storyboarding and organization of materials.

Kaizer's Youtube main page

Saber & Shirou - Anime used: Fate/Stay Night, Song used: Fields of Hope, Tanaka Rie; Personal Rating: 2/5 Stars, Youtube Rating: 4/5 stars 

Ilya Tribute - Anime used: Fate/Stay Night, and related artwork, Song used: Let the wind tell him, Roll's theme from the Megaman Series; Personal Rating: 2/5 Stars, Youtube Rating: 3/5 Stars 

Invoke - Miscellaneous Anime Tribute - Anime used: Fate/Stay Night, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, Escaflowne, Dragonball Z, Song used: Invoke, TM Revolution; Personal Rating: 4/5 Stars, Youtube Rating:  3/5 Stars 

Fate/Encore - Anime Used: Fate/Stay Night, Song used: Numb/Encore (Uncensored version), Linkin Park feat. Jay Z; Personal Rating: 3/5 stars, Youtube rating: 3/5 stars 

Emiya Shirou: Points of Authority - Anime used: Fate/Stay Night, Song used: Points of Authority, Linkin Park; Personal Rating: 3/5 stars, Youtube Rating: 4/5 stars 

Its just Saber in the end - Anime used: Fate/Stay Night, Song used: In the end, Linkin Park; Personal rating: 4/5 stars, youtube rating: 4/5 stars 

Feel free to comment on these videos here, though I would prefer that those who have youtube accounts to comment on the youtube site itself.  I'm a lonely and conceited person, so all comments are welcome, just no flames or 1337 sp34k k thnx?  If you want to pitch me an idea I'm always willing to listen; and if you want to ask for advice or give advice, then thats fine too.  I use windows media maker for all my projects, so if you use anything else, I'll probably be utterly lost