A New Recruit

"Such as we were we gave ourselves outright

The deed of gift was many deeds of war

To the land vaguely realizing westward,

But still unstoried, artless, unenhanced,

Such as she was, such as she would become."

-Robert Frost

The entrance doors of the Carpentaria Base slid open to reveal a young man who seemed to be a new recruit for the ZAFT army approaching the entrance. "Should I trust the captain's recommendation for me to enter here?" wondered the young man. He was perspiring a lot because of the furnace-like heat. The young man took out his hankerchief and wiped his perspiration and glanced forward to prepare himself for the new life he was given. Rather, the new chance. "What will become of me when I enter ZAFT?" thought the young man. The young man entered the rather cold military base and decided to move through. While he was walking, he heared a voice from behind him. "Just see what happens, Kokoru Himura." said the voice. Kokoru turned quickly behind him and saw nothing. "Man this is the fifth time this week!" said Kokoru to himself. He was moving through the corridors cluelessly, trying to know who to talk to. He wouldn't want to ask someone because he found it embarassing. So he went through the corridors somehow enjoying the airconditioning.