AMVs and GMVs

If its something you made yourself, then it would be better to place this in the Arts section of the site.  Put AMVs in the general discussion boards only when you want to show something that you didn't make yourself.

As for the AMV itself, the quality slipped back and forth quite a bit I found (though bad video quality is usually youtube's fault).  Some parts of the video you slowed down too much that it really detracts from the general fast pace people think of when they listen to Ichirin no Hana, so you should try and keep a fast pace during the choruses.  Also, the song is kind of choppy itself, and there's noticeable skipping at 1:17, if you can pick up a better version of the song or figure out what made that happen, then it can make the video a lot better. 

If its something you made yourself, then it would be better to place this in the Arts section of the site.  Put AMVs in the general discussion boards only when you want to show something that you didn't make yourself.

As for the AMV itself, the quality slipped back and forth quite a bit I found (though bad video quality is usually youtube's fault).  Some parts of the video you slowed down too much that it really detracts from the general fast pace people think of when they listen to Ichirin no Hana, so you should try and keep a fast pace during the choruses.  Also, the song is kind of choppy itself, and there's noticeable skipping at 1:17, if you can pick up a better version of the song or figure out what made that happen, then it can make the video a lot better. 

My bad. Anyways, the song... Uh I kinda tweaked it at that part.

They're becoming more accepting of AMVs than they are of Full episodes, and its really only when people start marking an AMV as spam that they move to delete it (Cause I doubt that Sunrise personally acted against my Gundam SEED Destiny vid  :(" title="Angry" /> ).