Re: Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Valiant

so far so uhh.... ok? Of the image posted on the 2nd thread I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably not gonna like the new mecha designs. The legs were way to somethingthatidontlike-ish Every purple hair person is a guy (from what I've learnt )

In regards to Code Geass- I think they were just trying to test out their robot designs. I find them to serve no purpose other that alter the power between forces and action.

oh noes not yaoi I cant take yaoi. *Imagines Spartans with gundams*

I would like to see something more along the lines of 8th MS team, more realistic(realetivly speaking of coarse) and with characters that actually make mistakes.

The way things are going and from the looks of it...not bloody likely. ;o;

To attract the female fan base, they'd probably have to make the characters look cool and all that...meaning that we'll probably be seeing more of those fodder battle scenes.  Meh, what do I know?  I'm not exactly the optimistic type.

@Janus: Either they are guys or guys cross-dressing as girls. >.>

(And you're putting freaky images in my head with that Spartans/Gundams reference.  >__<)

They already look damn cool. Wait I should alter that to they are cool!!! I just don't get why girls don't like it the way it is now 

@liubei013: yaoi + warriors/fighters = spartans it's what came into mind at first but then the topic's Gundam here so yaoi + war/fight + mechs = spartans + gundam. Not my fault 300 came out just recently 

Uh...The character designs are done by someone who did a yaoi series. I guess I can see the connection you guys make about yaoi stuff.

On the other hand, I prefer to stay positive about it until I watch it up to 5 episodes or so. O maybe even halfway, just in case it becomes another Gundam Seed Destiny on crack.

Well, CLAMP has made series such as Tsubasa Chronicles, Chobits,  Cardcaptor Sakura, and created characters for Code Geass and now Gundam 00. Their style stands out quite prominently. I'm not sure if this is for better or for worse. Personally, I'm not too fond of such a drawing style but maybe they have other target audiences in mind. *shrug*

Hmmm, designer for Gundam 00 is from CLAMP? Strange...I don't remember that....

Definitely not CLAMP, it's Yun Koga (spelling?), the mangaka for a yaoi manga (take note of the yaoi) called 'Loveless'.