Re: New

kyosuke009

Heya, welcome to the forum and all that.

Be sure to read the rules and various guidelines if you haven't done so already. 

If you don't mind my asking, how did you find out about this site?  And do your interests lie in role-playing or Gundam?  Or both?

I so very sorry it toke me so long to reply i didn't know someone had replyed to me here. And to you my interests lie in both role-playing and Gundam. I found out about this place when i was searching for Gundam seed. And darkphoenix seems a little evil. p.s. I am sorry for any misspelled words

don't worry about the spelling mistakes, you'll learn to spot them more and more often as time passes.  Just remember that the site has a built in spell checker to use if you ever think you need it. 

Welcome to the site Kyosuke, and like everybody that I see with a familiar username, I just have to ask; Are you a super robot wars fan? 

Stop worrying so much Kyosuke-kun, you'll make your namesake look less awesome then he is

The Alt Eisen was always one of my favorite personal troopers, and Kyosuke himself makes it all the better, but Lune will always be my favorite pilot; Now if I could only convince Valiant to let me use the Valsione on this site 

Yep, I've got OG 1 & 2 for my GBA, they were the first SRW games I played that allowed me to use Lune and Masaki, so I was quite happy.  Btw, we have a SRW thread in the general discussion section of the site as well if you ever want to talk about the games, shows, or anything that has to do with them.  And yeah, I know that super robots like the Valsione and Grungust are out of the question for this site, but if I earn enough site cash for a custom suit, then I might be able to get something like the R-Gun or the Astelion .