.hack//G.U. Thread

Yeah. Endrance is nothing like his former character, Elk. I liked him better when he was a soft-spoken wuss. The weirdest thing about him though is that he is the only male character that, if you max out his affection gauge, you can marry. Ewwwwwww. In the end though, he is a pretty cool character.

Piros, on the other hand, annoys the hell out of me. His theme song is pretty cool though. I actually have his song set as my ringtone right now. Slow Doberman!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just about finished getting the level maxed. I'm trying to figure out which bonus stuff to do next. It's strange, because I thought I actually beat the Doppel from Vol. 1, but I don't have the item from it in my Key Items slot. Aw, I don't think I can get the lv100 weapons now.

Haha, Japan loves its homo side characters. On a completely unrelated note, I hate Alkaid's manly english voice. I heard her seiyuu on youtube, and it really made me feel that the english dub was way too tomboyish.

@Kokoru: I know how you feel man. I just got here in NA a year and a half ago, and I'm still not used to buying real games (I rent most of the time).

I know it's a tad controversial, but in 3rd World countries, it's almost impossible for the common man to buy original games. It's either you won't be able to experience it (too righteous a choice IMHO) or go for what's available (financially practical but dishonorable). The first time I saw original PS2 games for sale, it was ridiculously expensive (three times more than my monthly allowance). It's like going to EB games and seeing every single game cost $300 bucks each.

edit: my math is bad =O

Edited by Guest

@Fuku & Kokoru:  Hearing from that perspective, I suppose it makes sense.  But it doesn't necessarily make it 'right.'  Meh, whatever.

@topic: Already maxed out Haseo and did part 1 of the bonus boss quest.  Still need to clear 3 Books...really damn annoying.  (Uh, did you try the Goblin Race quest yet?)

I didn't know about Doppelganger at all in the first game, so when I heard about the bonuses, I was like "Dwah?"

@Niku: Lawls...yeah, Piros was always annoying, in both R:1 and the current version.  It was rather amusing to know that the English VA was able to express the same characteristics. 

Having finished everything, I read a guide. It says I get 'the best accessory and armor in Vol. 2.' after killing God Eater.

What the heck? I only got the 'Flickering Scale'! It isn't even that good of an accessory! The boss wasn't hard though, just long. Although it helps knowing that Divine Awakening doesn't dent the actual HP at all, but it wipes out the force field.

In any case, I'm not bothering with the Bike stuff (although it looks like I can get good bike parts in it).

Yeah I beat all the quests, bosses and the doppelganger. To think it was hard. AND THEY STILL DON'T HAVE IT. Anyways, I watched this video in Youtube about who Azure Flame Kite was really aiming at Ovan when he data drained Haseo. The video's over here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAtOGaVZhPM&mode=related&search=

They say it came from the Perfect Guidebook or sumthing.

Edited by Guest

The Flickering Scale does give the best overall boost to elemental stats, but there's also an Heavy Armor (*something* Scale) that's lvl 100 and provides a special enhancement that reduces ALL types of damage by 25%.

(I got it when I fought God Eater a second time.)

Anyways...back to the other stuff...Book of 1000's...bounty hunter, lucky animal, stupid flyers blah blah blah...

@youtube: That is pretty f-ing funny...it'd be better if Ovan was edited in, leering over Haseo's shoulder.  (Seriously, that guy is one creepy motherf**ker.)

Aw man, if you re-loaded after you got that...but then again, you didn't know about the armor.  _<" title="" />

Oh, I finally went and did the Goblin race quest.  It was difficult but I managed to do it on the first try.  You have to crash into five goblins (one at a time).  I loaded up my bike with the best parts from the Junk shop near the Dol Dona @Home.  (It was still a pain to race those hyperactive goblins .>" title="" /> )

Winning the quest unlocks the Bike missions, but I have yet to try 'em.  (Hopefully it'll help with the Book of 1000...the Bike one seems to be at the lowest tier compared to the other two. :/ )

WOOT i got it 3 days ago... I was busy playing it so i didnt reply. LOL

Anyways. I beat it already. So cool. There were less funny things there than part 1. But you guys should look at the 4koma thingys. Funny. I finished the game level 90. I got scared at the last part when Ovan creeps up to Haseo.

Watch //GIFT: Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGdO3UoggJc&mode=related&search=

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1yvoSZgy4M&NR=1 (Mia gets high during this part.)

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtwnVvmKCEk

Edited by Guest

You know, there is the possibility that I was talking to somebody when I received the item from God Eater. Come to think of it, I never even bothered to check my inventory after that. Pity though, I already returned the game. I'm planning to get it again to complete the Vol2 Lost Weapons though, but not until I finish Shotoku and Kaido Battle (Best 30$ spent on two games ever!).

25% damage reduction, huh. What a waste! Although I'd probably give it to somebody, since my current equipment setup does not allow me to get damaged unless it's a strong skill. Three slot items ftw!

Obviously the damage is negligable at this point and time.

Anyways, I'm almost done with everything, just need to finish up the last Book of Ryu (the bike one) which shouldn't take long.  That plus the last few black list and I'll be 100% done.

(Doppel was a major b*tch...had to wipe him out via Divine Awakening)

Do?  I have no idea, since I mentioned that I didn't even know about Doppel's existence in Vol.1

When you complete the main game, one of the mails you get has a short list of keywords.  One of them will allow you to encounter a Doppelganger.  (I think it's the third word in the Theta server, Moonlight)

Speaking of which, I completed all the Books of Ryu (didn't do that in Vol.1 ) and defeated Doppel twice, so I got a sweet Broad Sword and Scythe now.

Just got the bounties/black list and Lucky Animals left...