Ash

So, now that I've been accepted here, what comes next? I wanted my character to become an MW pilot, but I think our academy positions are full at the moment (not sure on this, just my speculation from what I've read). With that said, where do I RP my character then?

Well, you free to start from any point on Earth or join already started ..ummm...?"sessions"?, but I recommend to wait till Kaizer decide, in what unit you're going - 87th Specials (based currently in AF) or 13th Black Squadron (based currently in REA). I suppose character wise you start in AF, but if you experienced in RP, you may end up in 13th Squadron, so...

And about MW license - well, it started only recently, so, again, wait... 

There are limited spots per faction for the Pilot Academy, so eg:

We have 20 people in EA and it takes say 3 people at a time, then we will need about 7 shots for everyone in EA to get a chance at the Pilot Academy, assuming everyone finishes in due time

Ash has been assigned to the 87th specials, so you should see about joining in one of their threads.  Also, not just to Ash, but to everyone, check in on the update thread I posted for the paintball game; as I won't set a date if nobody seems interested in it anymore. 

And yes, you'll have to wait for the current group of academy pilots to finish up before you can be drafted into the academy, and even then, its still a rather selective process, so you'll have to try and be patient with us for a while