Re: Training Exercise #1

liubei013

• 5 weeks later...

I would really like a quick roll call response to those that are still here.  And yes, I've seen most of you post around other parts of the forum but tend to ignore or forget about the Training Exercise.

So, yeah, respond ASAP.

(P.S. lynnks recently gave me a detailed version of my map, so I'll put enemy/civilian locations and post it up soon)

lol ok well at least now I know I need some form of documentation. I'll make it oral and came from a Lt Kurosaki or someone. Btw I dont think I should post so soon again after my last one... right? I'll wait for more replies before I do another one.

Previously, I played it in order so help me out here if I do anything wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jase: Okay, that's good to know.

@Janus: Go right ahead and reply.  We'll have an actual posting order once the exercise gets started.  But for now, just post based on the context.

EDIT: Just posted a detailed map in the first post of this thread.  Note that this map is not the one laid out in the Exercise RP.  This should be used for reference for when you all actually are in the training area.  (Since, realistically, you wouldn't know where the targets are.)

------

EDIT2: Since Valiant moved all main RP related threads to the archive, I'm also putting the Training Exercise on hold (he kept the original post in) until the main RP is re-opened.  (Not to mention the somewhat disappointing participation rate.)