Re: Training Exercise #1

liubei013

I'd like to get things set up (with your permission, lynnks) for our first Training Exercise.  I will be a referee for this first exercise and will also RP In-Character as an observer.

evo_Sieg, please list your team members, Simulation Type, and 'location' (home/office/etc).

lynnks or I will set up the floor plan once we get your information. 

EDIT: Here's the detailed map (thanks, lynnks) with enemy and civilian locations.  Note that this map is not the one laid out in the Exercise RP.  This should be used for reference for when you all actually are in the training area.

schoolcj3bog4.th.jpg

Edited by Guest

Alright, NeoG and Bladester has expressed their interests in joining the training exercise. NeoG will be replying shortly to start in the Onogoro thread. Jase, if you could see this post please reply if you would also want to join.

Other ORBies are encouraged to join.

I'll be posting the team's preferred simulation type shortly.

Edited by Guest

Anyways, if a sniper is required I'll be taking either a bolt-action or a semi-auto for the sake of realism (not the HK she is using, she loves it too much).

It's going to be hard to really miss though, those rifles are sharp out of the box, unless the ammo is dumb .>" title="" /> .

Edited by Guest

A sniper (paintball) rifle?  I'm not entirely sure if a sniper role will be required/possible.  We'll have to wait until the floor plans are set.

EDIT:  If lynnks doesn't respond in a few more days, I'll get working on a floor plan soon.

@neog: Please join up with your team at the 'Training Exercise #1' thread.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about that. I was out for a while after a company asked me to join their company training for a job offer. The said call was in so short notice that I had no time to use the leave thread.

For this I am sincerely and extremely sorry. I shall try my best to recuperate from this shortcoming.

Once again, sorry guys...

That's okay, RL > RP.

My mention of the 'Leave' thread is only if it's possible.  In this case, of course...

Anyways, welcome back.  Great entry over at the actual thread, btw.

EDIT: It's just that your absence and Valiant's seem to have precipated the sudden absence of a whole bunch of normally active members.  (and staff. :S )

Hmmm, from the looks of things it does seem that our absence made the RP quiet. Then let's get this party (re)started! :p

The "great" entry over the actual thread is just to make-up for the list time, hehe... It should have been good, given the time I was absent, hehe...