Initial Ignition

Valiant

It's fine to start off from gathering at the courtyard 

However, you can also choose to tie things up by going to bed to rest in the first thread, with orders to report at 0600 hours the next day.

As for the mobile suits, everyone will be using the AMF-101 DINN, but without any weapons - for the time being.

Anyway, later in the academy, you'll probably get to customize your DINNs slightly as well. For now, all of them will be the standard purple (by orders from lynnks ).

Also, for the groupings later on, it is fine to pick people from different factions since it'll only be temporary. Just a chance to interact with the other cadets

Edited by Guest

no offense but wouldnt it be better if you just finished the academy thread instead of focusing on customizing your academy dinn and such, after all the academy rp have nothing to do with the other AD rp, or am i wrong?

And there are others who want to be able to attend to the academy rather sooner then later.

What I meant was you'd get to choose to describe how your Dinn looks like later on, for those who wish to have a more unique and personal rping experience. And I never said that the focus was on customizing the dinn. It's just for you to get the feel of equipping yourself with some weapons of your choice, for the final test of the academy.

And yes, if you've read the first post regarding the academy, the academy is not related to AD rp.

How would you want me and Wilhelm to jump into the initial ignition thread (if at all)?  We've both made our characters out to be at least at a higher grade then the current cadets, so it would usually be a little weird to have people from a higher grade in the same class, right?  And I'll have to try and paint my DINN to make it look like the Valsione sooner or later, but purple will do for now

he also said we could start off prior to that meeting in the courtyard.

It's fine to start off from gathering at the courtyard 

However, you can also choose to tie things up by going to bed to rest in the first thread, with orders to report at 0600 hours the next day.

If you guys want me to change it then just tell me

• 2 weeks later...