Editing posts

Roromi

I still can't. I'm starting to think it's a "last three posts" thing, where you can only edit your last three posts. If any of you could, please assist me in confirming whether that's right or wrong. You should be able to get a list of your last posts by going to your user profile and clicking the 'last posts' link at the bottom.

Edit: Hm, it doesn't apply anymore. Maybe Valiant's already changed the settings, but only works for posts you made after the setting change. I'll keep observing.

Edited by Guest

No change on my end; I still can't edit my character profile.

I have a new theory: users can only edit posts they made within the last 12 hours. I'm writing this at around 0830H GMT, Friday, and the most recent post I made that I can no longer edit is the one I made at 1600H GMT, Thursday.

If I'm right, my oldest but editable post should no longer be editable after 4 hours, or just a little over 12 hours since I posted it. I'll check later and report back.

Edit: Update. Time is 1345H GMT. Can no longer edit my posts beyond 12 hours ago.

Edited by Guest

Best to keep this bumped, cause the problem still exists (its happening to me too).  Something as exact as a twelve hour editing window cannot be described as being a mere bug, so I agree with Rad's thoughts that this is indeed a setting, and hopefully one that can be changed.