Re: Updates 13/10/2006

Valiant

The Storyline is up! Please do take a look and familiarise yourself with it. If there is any ambiguity or any questions you like to ask, simply post here! I will try to help you along as best as I can.

I have fixed the "Joined Date" of most members to the date you joined Seed RPG. I thought that's the least I can do for our loyal members! If I missed your profile, please let me know! It's not intentional. If your profile is no longer on Seed RPG then I can't do anything about it

Please edit your character profile to fit the storyline.

I stressed my concerns on the IRC but i figured I'd put them up here as well...

So since this is further in the future does this mean that the 3rd generation coordinator issue has been worked out or is there less coordinators or more 1st generation or what?

Secondly if all known blue cosmos have been executed i assume that means Phantom Pain is gone as well right?

ummm i think that about covers it

I stressed my concerns on the IRC but i figured I'd put them up here as well...

So since this is further in the future does this mean that the 3rd generation coordinator issue has been worked out or is there less coordinators or more 1st generation or what?

Secondly if all known blue cosmos have been executed i assume that means Phantom Pain is gone as well right?

ummm i think that about covers it

Hmm? The 3rd generation Coordinator problem still exists. The number of Coordinators have not diminished much. It might not be too convincing but I'll think of a reason nonetheless.

And yes, Phantom Pain is gone.

I believe any special forces groups would be made by the individual EA members themselves, assuming they want one.  As for the 3rd Generation Coordinator problem, there isn't much need to worry about it.  While 3rd Generation Coordinators are Sterile, that doesn't prevent them from having children at all, as there are such things as invetro fertilisation, adoption, or they could even go as far as to make an artificial womb, ala Canard Pars and Kira Yamato (minus the whole Ultimate Coordinator dealie).

I think the way to have the 3rd generation is pair the 2nd Generation Coordinator with a Natural, and dont' genetically engineer the growing child. So the 3rd generation would have a majority of coordinator abilities mixed with natural. All the 3rd generation needs is raw untamped genetics added to its too pure strand of code.

I have fixed the "Joined Date" of most members to the date you joined Seed RPG. I thought that's the least I can do for our loyal members! If I missed your profile, please let me know! It's not intentional. If your profile is no longer on Seed RPG then I can't do anything about it

Invariably, people are going to ask "how can so-and-so have joined before the site was up?"

In any case, what's the official birthday of Advent?