Wind's Gallery V3

winders

• 3 weeks later...

AV_Jaina.jpg

This is my original Avatar for my account on GSEED RPG, it involves my first character in SEED mode. Of course it was only after I put it up that I found out we didn't get SEED.

AV_Jaina2.jpg

This is an Avatar for when my original character stopped being a mercenary and joined ZAFT to protect other Coordinators.

More to find!

Edited by Guest

Signiture_Kaori.jpg

This is a signature based off Orihime Inoue from Bleach for a Bleach Shinigami character.

Signiture_Rand.jpg

This is a picture based of Iaco Stark from Star Wars for a friend's Star Wars character

SIG_Asagi.jpg

This is a signature of Asagi, my NPC here; she is based off Yuri Sakazaki from the King of Fighters. Her mobile suit can be seen below, it's called the Fury Dagger.

SIG_Bronan.jpg

This is a signature I did for Rob, his character was an ace Mobieus Zero pilot. I like how this one turned out but he changed character after that rather quickly.

SIG_Gaeriel.jpg

This is a signature using Naomi Watts as a stock for a character in Star Wars.

SIG_HyperZeta.jpg

This was my first signature using fracturals, it was a little plain but I really like how it came out.

SIG_Jaina.jpg

This is a signiture of Jaina when she's in ZAFT using a Zaku

SIG_Jaina2.jpg

Same as above, just a variant

SIG_Kyra.jpg

This is the current signature I'm using; it's subject is Ruri from Nadeisco.

SIG_KyraRelm.jpg

This is where the name Kyra Relm came from; it was originally my Star Wars character who was based off Naomi Watts. This character was an ex-jedi padawan who had turned to spice dealing.

SIG_LibertyMKI.jpg

This is a signiture of my beloved Liberty Gundam, this is the first stage of its evolution in the flesh of a banner.

SIG_Rob.jpg

Rob asked me to make a signature for him to use at work and here it is.

Edited by Guest

MS_ZakuIIISPCustom.jpg

This is a ZAKU MK III from one of the older Gundam series, it has been customized for Asagi but this was just a side project for fun to sharpen my skills.

MS_GuAIZ_L.jpg

One of my favourite designs, while it appears grainy and such it is one of the hardest to make. It is the third version of a GuAIZ and is called the GuAIZ L; it was created after the Liberty Gundam MK III was created and uses some of the base technologies such as venting the radiation heat to create after shadows; this Gundam F91 here.

MS_FuryDagger.jpg

This is Asagi's primary mobile suit back on GSEED RPG, here on AD she uses a standard mobile suit; but this mobile suit was more of a Gundam Fighter, it had a standard cockpit like in SEED but it had energy emitters on its palms which could create shields, energy balls and other things; making it extremely versatile. It was a joke mobile suit which was still quite nice.

MS_Berah.jpg

This is the Berah mobile suit made for the Kingdom of Scandinavia on GSEED RPG; it didn't get much use. It actually got no use. It is basically an Astray for use in Space and on Earth.

Gundam_StrikeMKII.jpg

This is the Strike MK II I design; it actually is more Nu Gundam more than anything else. Though it still retained the backpack technology from the original. This was supposed to be a tribute to Gundam MK II from Zeta.

Gundam_LibertyMKIII.jpg

This is the Third Variant of the Liberty Gundam; while it had a more purple coloration it was definately the most dangerous of the trio. It sported a mirage coloroid dispenser in its wings; giving the ability to produce Wings of Light. It had the standard weaponry of the Liberty series except for one factor; the beam rifles were of VSBR type, allowing it to alter power and speed. It was the basis for the GuAIZ L mobile suit and shares some of its technology with it.

Gundam_LibertyMKII.jpg

This is the second version of the Liberty Gundam, it was made when Jaina defected to ZAFT and it had the ability to transform into a mobile armor. Other than that it is basically the same as the original Liberty Gundam.

Edited by Guest

Gun_M4A1.jpg

This is a M4A1 assault rifle I designed for Kyra, just for kicks of course. It sports a M203 Grenade Launcher below its chamber and has a red-dot attachment. This is actually the advanced coloration of its design. This was an experiment to make it look glowy and shiny at once. There's a standard version of what it looks like somewhere on my DeviantArt; feel free to PM me for the link to it.

CG_Ruri2.jpg

This is a picture based off Rukia from Bleach for my character Ruri in a Bleach RPG; I used the Rukia picture as reference so this is basically a practice drawing and CG.

CG_Ruri.jpg

This picture has no real references save for some pictures of Shinigami and is the same character as above; this is still practice for my drawing and CG.

Edited by Guest

• 5 weeks later...