It's a Pleasure, I'm Sure~

Kara Aconoe

Greetings everyone, my name's Kate, better known on the internet by my alias Kara Aconoe. I am happy to have finally made it here after being introduced some time in the past, though then I had sort of lost the vigor to role play due to my long absence from it. However, I am glad to say I'm more than willing to give it another go thanks to my good friend F.A.I.T.H. who originally introduced me to the community. I am no stranger to writing and role playing and even have a little community of my own that hosted a wide variety of casts and characters. I also dabble in graphics, web design and other forms of art.

As a fan of the Gundam Seed franchise I'd have to say that my favorite characters have always been the Extendeds. Though they may always meet the same tragic fate and are often misunderstood the mystery of their true character and their unusual tendencies has fascinated me. Ironically, though, I was no fan of the treatment they received under the conditions they lived in, but most weren't, nor was I too fond of their not so great lifespans...

A little more about myself... I am a second year high school student, 10th grade. I live in the US; Las Vegas, Nevada to be exact. I've seen my fair share of anime series new and old, attended a few conventions locally and out of state. I have been gaming since I was around five years old and currently own just about every system under the sun, though I am a big favorite of SquareEnix, Atlus and the Suikoden series. Hobbies of mine would be playing music on my guitar, drums or piano and every now and then when I get the chance to go to an archery range.

Anyway introductions aside and all, I hope that I can join in with everyone soon seeing as I have yet to delve into the process of character creation. Thank you for having me, it is a sincere pleasure to be a part of this role play~

Ditto that, Wind.

Welcome Kate! It's refreshing to see such a well written introduction. I sure hope everyone would be so forthcoming when it comes to telling us more about themselves. A great introduction is a wonderful way for you to settle into the community.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here

Wow thats the longest and best intro I've seen yet!

Glad to have you aboard Kate-chan

Heh, thanks so much I'm quite flattered~

Ditto that, Wind.

Welcome Kate! It's refreshing to see such a well written introduction. I sure hope everyone would be so forthcoming when it comes to telling us more about themselves. A great introduction is a wonderful way for you to settle into the community.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here

I was unsure how to go about introducing myself at first so I just went about it in a way where I could answer just about any basic question. I was also scanning through some other introductions and noticed you all seemed to wish people to explain a little more about themselves. Guess I managed to do an okay job, ne?

Hey, you made it! Sorry for the late welcome. Been busy with work related things again. If there's anything you need to know about, just ask me and everyone else.

No need to apologize, I tried waiting for you at some point but remembered you'd been a little busy lately. Plus there's the whole time difference and all... But thanks for finding me~

I'll be sure to come to you and everyone else if I get stumped. Arigatou, nii-san~

Anyway, to everyone else I hope we become good friends in the future. If you'd like to get to know me better feel free to message me or drop by one of my sites since I'm a member of quite a few communities like deviantart and others. Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Wow, it has certainly been a while since i've seen anyone provide such a good into; a pleasure to meet ya mate, look forward to possibly seeing ya around.

playing music on my guitar, drums or piano

Strike one, strike two, strike three