About the Academy

lynnks

Since some of you have asked about the Pilot Academy, and how to gain entrance to the school, this post will be answering some of your questions.

For now, I can only allow 2 people from Orb to join the academy, (other factions got 3 slots *grumbles*), that'll be kct and evo_sieg.

When they( Valiant and Valentine) gives us more slots in the academy, i'll choose another batch to enter the school.

Selection is based on some factors, e.g, total time spent on the site, total rp posts made, rp quality, date registered, and sometimes even your activity in the ooc forums

This does not mean that sergeants will have a higher chance of getting into the Academy, All you privates and leading privates will have the same chance as everybody else if you're active on the site.

I'm sorry to those who I've said could come after kct and sieg, I'll need to choose the suitable candidates all over again.

Sorry to those who didn't get chosen..but you guys could head over to the shooting range to do some training or play soccer, or something.

Edited by Guest

*Simultaneously fires 2 machine guns in air. Dressed like Rambo*

I DIDN'T GET IN THE ACADEMY!!!! I'M GONNA GET YOU EVO_SIEG!!! I'M GONNA GET YOU!!!

*Skin turns green and body becomes extremely muscular"

ME ANGRY AND BITTER!!! ME SMASH!!!

*smashes through wall and runs away*

OHMIGOD SPIES.

Anyways, yes, if you weren't chosen for this session you may be chosen for the next. So, just continue RPing and be patient for the next time there's a free slot. Oh, and a Shooting Range thread just appeared thanks to liubei. For those who weren't chosen, you can come join it! Here, I'll post a link here.

http://www.adventdestiny.com/onogoro-island/onogoro-indoor-shooting-range-t998.0.html

• 4 weeks later...