What times do you visit AD?

Valiant

Uh, I tried setting my profile to GMT -10 like you said, evo-Sieg, but it's still 9 hrs off.

Also, what's this Members Map thing and how am I supposed to use it?

Could you tell us how you set the time? It's 9 hours off compared to what time?

As for the member map, you just need to place a pin to indicate where you are from. I hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on whenever I'm free.  I'm on a bunch of different forums (car team, car stuff, rpg, etc.) so I check online every hour or so.  Net junkie I guess you could say.  Usually try lurking in chat as well so pop in and say hi.  Don't be so antisocial people.   

Name: Jussi (and it's not pronounced juicy or jus see. It's pronounced you see)

Time: After University

Timezone: Depends on where I am in the world. I'll just list them all.

Vancouver, BC, Canada- My home (well, apartment at least) and University... GO BC!!!. GMT-8

Montreal, Quebec, Canada- My birthplace and where my mother lives. Normally visit in Summer. GMT-4/5

About fifty miles NW of Churchill, Manatoba, Canada- Where I'm currently staying. Trying to sell a home tat I inherited from my dad. After I sell my dads house, never going back again. GMT-6/5

Murrieta, California, USA- Where my grandparents live and where I was raised. Also visit during Summer. GMT-8

Osaka, Japan- Once or twice a year. Visit my friends family, catch a concert by The Pillows (yearly ritual). Normally go around November/December. GMT+9

• 2 weeks later...