What Computer/video game you playing at the momment??

lawl, in my preparation for the upcoming AUSTRALIAN! release of Armoured Core 4 (360), I decided to buy Armoured Core Last Raven, the latest AC game on the PS2. Oh and Dark Reign on PC..Old ass RTS

Although you can't tell through text, I am currently squealing like a schoolgirl over AC4.....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samurai Warriors 2: Empires, I've been playing it for a while but have a bunch of pesky artwork to unlock.

Also, among games which I've started but haven't completed yet (ones that I've given up for the time being):  Xenosaga III (PS2), Megaman ZX (DS), Izuna: The Lengend of the Unemployed Ninja (DS).

Try playing Medieval 2...

It kicks ass...

It's from the same makers as rome total war. Damn... It's such an intricate game. I even ordered the assasination of the pope. Then I bribed the college of cardinals to vote for my countrys cardinal...

Screw Xerxes of the 300 movie!!! With this game you can literally be the ruler of the world.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Try playing Medieval 2...

It kicks ass...

It's from the same makers as rome total war. Damn... It's such an intricate game. I even ordered the assasination of the pope. Then I bribed the college of cardinals to vote for my countrys cardinal...

Screw Xerxes of the 300 movie!!! With this game you can literally be the ruler of the world.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Attention, we have a megalomaniac on board.

I've also dropped Valkyrie Profile 2 and Xenosaga III as well, because I can't seem to get my RPG gaming mojo back. It's stopping me from playing Disgaea 2, as well!

In any case, I'm thinking of renting out Shining Force EXA out of curiosity.

Still hooked on Maximum Tune 2 (arcade).

Currently salivating over Battle Gear 4 (arcade). It just came here.

Waiting for Maximum Tune 3 (arcade) on July.

Oh boy, now I know where my salary's going, hehe...

The arcades here are being gay, they won't bring it here .>" title="" /> .

I'm addicted Lord of the Rings, shadows of Angmar, ever since it was closed beta, still a happy player in the open beta, and waiting for others to jump in on this new MMO.

Also, addicted to Pokemon Diamond that i picked up on released day. I'm 40 or so hours in, and just not even half way through it. hehe, I'm spending too much time catching, raising, trading, and breeding to do the main storyline . 4/8 badges Until I can try to beat them game.

GASP! The horror! They don't bring those machines there where you are!?! (BTW, where is your place kct? I'll sue them for not giving fair chance for everyone!)

Hmmm, being a car nut and all, I wouldn't mind if it drains me of my money. Completing the game with as little wasted tokens/game load as possible is a test of skill for us aspiring virtual racing drivers. Until I get myself a REAL Nissan Skyline, Mitsu Evo or Toyota AE86 then I'll have to make myself contented with these machines,

Hey kct, do you know that the current Battle Gear 4 machines have 6 speed H-PATTERN manual shifters! And they also come with a clutch to boot! Coupled with the the handbrake its as realistic as you could get to driving the damned thing!

(Sorry I'm over enthusiastic, I'm gonna play it later today. Hehe...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Nikushimi : Fwwwaaaaaa AC4 :P

Anyway, there's never any real time to play games for me now, but I've just gotten Homeworld 2 and i'm waiting to DL the Gundam 0083 (:O!) mod for it . HW2 is an awesome game anyway . I've also started Fallout 2 (old game), trying to get to a respectable skill level in....DotA... and still chipping away at AC Last Raven.

@Fuku: Last Raven, 98% complete man Yes, M Moody is hard, Daemon (1st place arena dude) is inhuman....

Recently, I've been playing SRW OG1 (sooo close to finishing), Age of Mythology and Company of Heroes.

However, I just today got XCOM: UFO Defense working on my machine for the first time in years. I have a funny feeling I'm gonna be spending much more time on that in the near future. Blasted Chrysalids!

Hmm...I'm not the only one going back to older games...

Recently dug up Mechwarrior 4: Vengeance and decided to install it on my laptop.  Ah...I miss mech combat simulation games.

*alpha strikes a Raven with a Nova Cat*

*overheats and shuts down*

D'oh.