What are you looking forward to?

Roromi

What video game system do you prefer?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What video game system do you prefer?

• PS3
    • Xbox360
    • Wii
    • Who needs Video games when you can RP here!

Very intrigued by this motion thing, that is going to lead to some very nice developments in the world of game-play.

I hear the PS3 is problematic full-stop; something about the console over-heating too quickly, and too often.

When the PS3 comes out, the price of XBox 360 should come down a little, so probably trade in my XBox for the 360 at a slightly lower price.

I heard they wouldn't change the 360 price because they're already loosing too much money with it. Although i think if they did lower the price of the 360 even by $50 it could spell doom for the 360.

Personally i like the wii the most, if it was my decision i'd pair that sucker up with a 360 and be set

The Wii is interesting to say the least, so I'll have to at least try it out; if only to play the upcoming Zelda game, man that one looks sweet.  Suffice to say that I'll be happy with my PS2 once I get a hold of Phantasy Star Universe, so I won't be needing any PS3, and I've always loathed the Xbox and all its incarnations for some reason 

The Wii is interesting to say the least, so I'll have to at least try it out; if only to play the upcoming Zelda game, man that one looks sweet.

Twilight Princess will be avaliable for the Gamecube. There's no need to upgrade just for that.

My loyalty toward Sony is making me lean towards that, but 360 has some very cool looking games. Then again, Wii will have some awesome games simply because it's Nintendo (the next Super Smash Bros., for example). In short, I'll have to see what happens when they release.

... and the soon to be released .hack//GU and FFXII!

Same.

As for the new consoles...meh, don't really care for any of 'em.

kct: It's not that there are any major technical issues so much as the pricing and exclusiveness of Blu-Ray.  While they do have superior qualities, the price for the discs and (especially) the players mean that it will only serve the upper-tier of the market (i.e. Really worth it only with HD), at least for now. Hence, the reason that Blu-Ray was compared to the now defunct Betamax; Betamax was superior in quality over VHS, but in terms of market share/affordability, VHS won out.  Sony is gambling (big-time, what a surprise) on Blu-Ray with the PS3.  At least back with the PS2, standard DVDs were already a widely accepted format so it wasn't as risky.