*SPOILERS*Gundam Seed CE 73 Stargazer*SPOILERS*

Drannk13

Has anyone seen the ending of Stargazer? I wanted to know peoples opinion of the ending.

I myself was dissapointed at the ending because of the instant romance and Duel Gundam's lack of appearance. Though the Astrays quite make up for it.

Edited by Guest

I thought the ending was pretty interesting. For one thing, I never expected much romance, and in my opinion, there were only the slightest hints of them in there with Sven and Selene. For a three episode OVA, I thought it was pretty decent.

Edited by Guest

Actually, animesuki was fine.  (Raws from SEED Genesis, subs from animesuki or its source, Mendoi fansubs.)

I thought the ending was okay, though I don't know you people saw that 'instant' romance thing.  It was more of an empathetic reaction as Sven

made parallels to other similar figures in his past (during that rather thorough flashback), possibly a 'maternal' outlook.

Bah, to each his own. 

Hmm...do we have spoiler tags?  Don't think I gave any anything specific but still...

EDIT: Nvm, found 'em.

well, just finished it last night. The very first thing you will notice is that the animation have improved a lot compared to GS and GSD. Secondly, the new gundam line ups are just great. A total makeover compared to its predecessors. Still i wish they could extent the story. 3 episodes does not seemed enough for me. Then again, i guess they did a satisfactory job on the anime. Maybe I will give a 3.5 out of 5 for this anime.

Future reference please guys, if your posting about an anime and I know you havent given too much away except the romance. 

Please post a spoiler warning as i havent seen stargazer at all.

lol no smart comments please *looks at wind* about I should have guessed from the topic title as it could have been anything to do with stargazer