Re: Pointless....

Saren

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, both abilities aren't restricted to swords alone, as almost anything can be conjured from within them.  Gate of Babylon has nearly every single legendary weapon ever created; or at least, the prototypes of these weapons, Nameless, Fameless Noble Phantasms.  Unlimited Blade Works merely creates a terrain that is perfect for Imaging Sorcery, allowing the user to create any weapon or item that they've seen, as well as gain a certain level of knowledge to use the item properly.  Strangely enough, the two abilities are like polar opposites: Gate of Babylon has true weapons that are not weakened from an imaging process, and thus retain their full power and abilities, but the user of this ability doesn't know how to use any of his weapons, because he merely collects them.  Unlimited Blade Works can only create weaker copies of weapons, but the user will have all the skills and knowledge nescessary to use them at their best.

And yeah, I rant, if its about F/SN you can expect me to rant or rave about it 

PS: Gilgamesh is a character from Fate/Stay Night

[me=Kaizer]runs and hides behind the saber-copter, which I've salvaged from the old Arcadian Memory site and Lost Hope[/me]

Remember though that Avalon is an EX Ranked noble phantasm, and is one of the few such Phantasms that can actually be imaged.  The only reason that Enuma Elish couldn't be imaged is because it doesn't technically exist, or something like that.  I gotta check the wiki's to be sure.  Avalon could be imaged because it actually exists, and the person who imaged it had been connected to said phantasm for a long time already.

Plus, did you really expect Type-Moon to let Gilgamesh ever win in any of the scenarios; he's the bad guy!  Bad guys NEVER win!