Re: Pointless....

Saren

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope nope, Sanity's not on this board, thats why I never used the name Sanity for any of the gundams I had thought up; though it does make for a cool name, don't you think?  Sanity Gundam, N-Sanity Gundam, it'd be nice to someone do justice to those names on this site....... someday...

I think Sanity and N-Sanity would make a great set of suits for an extended or otherwise mentally unstable character to use, but since I have other plans for suits, I won't be using it myself.  As for expanding imagination, I suggest reading.....alot.  I read almost everything I can get my hands on.  I have a complete set of hard cover Harry Potter books, a 90% complete redwall set of books, nearly every books in the lord of the rings mythos, and plenty of manga (note: .Hack// Ai Buster is an awesome series to pick up).

woohoo pointless thread! I LOVE stuff that makes NO sense WHATSOEVER. BTW I have read Harry potter books and Artemis FOul books and I have to say i think Artemis Foul is better, harry potter is a little well, OUT there. But what I really hate is that they killed off dumbledorf, (They really didn't, if you read carefully there are alot of clues suggesting he is still alive, but I am not gonna go into that now.) but in artemis foul, the stuff kind of makes at least a LITTLE sense, like how they actually use REAL techno, instead of magic they make up using words they wrote on there binders when they were in 6th grade.

Oi Oi Oi!  Make sure you put spoiler tags in your post when you mention stuff like that! 

Also, Harry potter isn't really out there, if anything its close to reality, as it explains many things that happen in real life.  The Loch Ness monster is actually a Kelpie I think they said, and many unexplicable deaths were caused by things like Lethifolds and other monsters.  (3 good side books to go along with the HP series are Quidditch through the ages, Fantastic beasts and where to find them, and Myths and Legends of Harry Potter).  And yes, everyone should get more books, more books I say!!!

For me, anything big would have to be over 600 words.  I can read 400 words in a day if I'm in the mood, and I've read the 6th Harry Potter book in 2 days flat!