TEAM: Team ZOIDS wants you...

konigstiger

[align=center][glow=green,2,300]TEAM[/glow][/align]

[align=center]zoidslogo.jpg

[glow=green,2,300]Zodiac Omnipotent Immense Destructive Source[/glow][/align]

[align=center]Zoids franchise logo (1999-2003) © 1983-2006 TOMY © ShoPro - TV Tokyo[/align]

If you are crazy beyond of a doubt. If you are maniaclly deranged beyond comphrehsion. If you have psychopathic tendencies all the time. If you are an addictive drug junkie. If you can laugh with the most annoying antagonistic, maniacal laugh ever heard.  If you qualify most of these traits and capabilities, then you came to the right place for such kind of pilots.

[align=center]MS / Gundams to be used by TEAM ZOIDS:[/align]

[align=center]For CE 71 Restrictions[/align]

[align=center]TMF/A-803 LaGOWE[/align]

[align=center]tmfa-803.jpg[/align]

[align=center]For CE 74 Restrictions[/align]

[align=center]TMF/A-802W2 Kerberos BuCUE Hound[/align]

[align=center]tmfa-802w2.jpg[/align]

[align=center]For Nuclear Gundam Restrictions[/align]

[align=center]GFAS-X1 Destroy Gundam[/align]

[align=center]gfas-x1-attack.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Team Members[/align]

Username                                                        Character name

Team 1

Konigstiger                                                          Draco Der Konigstiger Doernitz

evo_Sieg                                                            Takumi The Wanderer Sawada

neogmkuma                                                            Bob Rastah Green Smoker Sinclair

OPA                                                                      Joe Blue Bloggs

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Well, another member! We welcome you OPA (Blue) to our rabid, errr... I mean  mad team!

[me=evo_Sieg]salutes![/me]

Is it just me or are we all Valiant Soldiers of Dial-up here? 

On another note, we at Team ZOIDS are not restricted to using ONLY the mobile suits stated above. The said mobile suits are only the preferred units to be used, but you can still request to use other units as well, for the information of our members.

Edited by Guest

Was actually saying that getting the Destroy Gundam as one of the team's MS will prove to be quite imba due to the fact that the Destroy has both offense and defense.  If you mistook what I meant because I did not put a caps on "d" then I am sorry. And who are you on GVD....

Only now was I able to understand what you meant by that post. Well its for use for CE73+ Nuclear Gundam restrictions, so our Destroys would be up against the Freedom (and Strike Freedom), Justice (and Infinite Justice), Providence, Destiny and Legend, among others I believe it will be a fair enough fight.  Also, it will depend on the skill of the RPer for a successful fight against anyone, and it should apply to Destroys as well.

Also BTW, I wasn't from GVD, I don't even know what that means, hehe... I'm just a newbie here at AD. I wasn't from Seed RPG as well, though I am active at the Dark_Ninja and Celestial Skys boards.

EDIT:

Team Zoids, would you like to engage DrakenBlade in their battle challenge? Konig and I have expressed our intentions, we'll just be waiting for your response. Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Its nice to see your intentions for joining the battle. IF ever no team answers DrakenBlade's challenge by the Konig returns then we are to engage DrakenBlade in the coliseum. Are you guys okay with that? (I Surely hope so, or else... Hehe...)

NeoG, you will finally be able get into a battle after itching for it for weeks!

Its ok OPA, it'll still be 3 weeks before the battle starts, thats IF no team beats us to the battle, hehe...

• 4 months later...

I'm willing to be one of the 3 main combatants.

Wait a minute, we should first have a roll-call so we can ensure that all of our members are here. NeoG has confirmed he will join.

OPA, please reply if you're around, hehe....

About the BuCUE/LaGOWE, I'm still having a research on MSs so I'd post my decision a bit later...

GUYS! LISTEN UP!

OPA's not that interested in the Destiny League, and his net's also out of commission.

Now what will we do about it? We can't go into the League shorthanded (without a substitute). What are your plans guys?